Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #706
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Just have to say......

SINGLE DIGITS, BABY!!!!!!!!

Where are you going?

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #707
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Yeah for single digits!!!!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #709
MotoWifey185
Mouseketeer

Finally got all caught up! Your dinner at Ama Ama looked sooo good! I may have to go get one of those cupcakes at Mama's also! Glad you got to see a seal! My DH and I saw a mommy and her baby seal at Turtle Bay Resort and we were pretty excited! We didn't see any turtles though... At the TURTLE bay resort. Haha! It must have been the season. I know the feeling of having to say good bye all too well! It is soo difficult. I hope you are able to go back really soon! And your trip with Timmy is coming up real soon too right?
Old 03-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #710
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

Quote:

Nice! Where was that?

That really is a wonderful convenience, that room- especially because most people are not leaving Hawaii early in the day- a night time flight is more common.
I'm surprised you missed it since it was in the Luana Lounge on the same wall with the door to the shower area. Down towards the TV.

Quote:
Just have to say......

SINGLE DIGITS, BABY!!!!!!!!
Have fun!

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - Nov 2013 Fantasy EC, Mar 2012 Wonder MR, Nov 2011 Dream B2B, Jan 2011 Wonder Panama Canal, Nov 2009 Wonder Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #711
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

WOOHOOO!! cant wait to hear alla bout it!
Old 03-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #712
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Well it looks asif yo u had a packed last day! The seal pics are great!

I agree about the evil chair savers! I hate people that do that! Just get to the pool early!

Can't wait to see the last airport pics. Everything else has been great.

Are you doing a TR for your next trip?

Here's praying for warm weather, it was cold last week! We had a low of 31 one night in Orlando, and 50's on another day. (but we still got in the heated pool every day but the one )
Old 03-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #713
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Thanks everyone for joining in my single digit dance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Where are you going?
This is my trip with just Timmy- 2 nights at VWL, going to the Yankees vs Tigers spring training game a week from today (BIG surprise for Tim- can't WAIT to see his face!!!), Sunday we head to the Dream for a 4 night cruise. And you know, I do love a good cruise!!!! Very excited!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post

Yeah for single digits!!!!
That's so cute!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoWifey185 View Post
Finally got all caught up! Your dinner at Ama Ama looked sooo good! I may have to go get one of those cupcakes at Mama's also! Glad you got to see a seal! My DH and I saw a mommy and her baby seal at Turtle Bay Resort and we were pretty excited! We didn't see any turtles though... At the TURTLE bay resort. Haha! It must have been the season. I know the feeling of having to say good bye all too well! It is soo difficult. I hope you are able to go back really soon! And your trip with Timmy is coming up real soon too right?
That must have been incredible to see the mama & baby seal- but I wonder where all the turtles were? You are probably right, it's probably timing.

And yea- my Timmy trip is in 6 days! I am here taking a little break from packing right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
I'm surprised you missed it since it was in the Luana Lounge on the same wall with the door to the shower area. Down towards the TV.

Have fun!
I probably saw it- it's just blocked from my memory as the sad place on the trip! But very useful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
WOOHOOO!! cant wait to hear alla bout it!
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Well it looks asif yo u had a packed last day! The seal pics are great!

I agree about the evil chair savers! I hate people that do that! Just get to the pool early!

Can't wait to see the last airport pics. Everything else has been great.

Are you doing a TR for your next trip?

Here's praying for warm weather, it was cold last week! We had a low of 31 one night in Orlando, and 50's on another day. (but we still got in the heated pool every day but the one )
Pretty sure I will do a TR for this one- hard to resist cruise TRs, they are so much fun! The forecast is in the 80's when we go- and the weather looks clear from here for flying (big storm coming in on Monday/Tues- snow/rain/sleet/general crap ). Right now we have flurries, and Tyler is out at a baseball scrimmage. They must be freezing!!!!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #714
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Thanks everyone for joining in my single digit dance!

This is my trip with just Timmy- 2 nights at VWL, going to the Yankees vs Tigers spring training game a week from today (BIG surprise for Tim- can't WAIT to see his face!!!), Sunday we head to the Dream for a 4 night cruise. And you know, I do love a good cruise!!!! Very excited!!

Pretty sure I will do a TR for this one- hard to resist cruise TRs, they are so much fun! The forecast is in the 80's when we go- and the weather looks clear from here for flying (big storm coming in on Monday/Tues- snow/rain/sleet/general crap ). Right now we have flurries, and Tyler is out at a baseball scrimmage. They must be freezing!!!!
Timmy is a lucky lucky boy. How fun!!!!!!!!!!! I really would love to do a trip with each boy, separately. Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #715
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Usually the last day blues are terrible but you got to enjoy a whole day of fun Too funny that the seal just laid there and let Timmy get so close and you to take the pics. You had such an amazing Hawaii experience!

YAY for Single Digits! Wishing you lots of Sunshine and PD!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #716
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Okay so when will the Tyler trip be???????
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #717
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

excited for you!!!!

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #718
cal2net
Earning My Ears

Love your TR. We are booked in July but only from 11th-15th. Those were the only dates available so we took what we could. We will be staying a couple of days at the Hale Koa prior to Aulani. Love that they offer the room for leaving guests. I was curious as to how we would spend the rest of the day before our flight leaves so it'll be nice to enjoy the resort for as long as we can.
This trip will be a surprise for our daughter, well at least we're trying to keep it a secret as long as we can.
cal2net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #719
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Timmy is a lucky lucky boy. How fun!!!!!!!!!!! I really would love to do a trip with each boy, separately. Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
It was really nice to have him all to myself- even if he escaped to Vibe as fast as he could whenever we were together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Usually the last day blues are terrible but you got to enjoy a whole day of fun Too funny that the seal just laid there and let Timmy get so close and you to take the pics. You had such an amazing Hawaii experience!

YAY for Single Digits! Wishing you lots of Sunshine and PD!
Thanks Tammie- we did have an amazing Hawaii experience! The seal was awesome- really the icing on the Hawaiian cake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Okay so when will the Tyler trip be???????
Well....probably never, unless I take him to a baseball tournament somewhere- pretty sure when he's in college he would rather go on Spring Break with his friends than Spring Break with his Mommy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
excited for you!!!!
It was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal2net View Post
Love your TR. We are booked in July but only from 11th-15th. Those were the only dates available so we took what we could. We will be staying a couple of days at the Hale Koa prior to Aulani. Love that they offer the room for leaving guests. I was curious as to how we would spend the rest of the day before our flight leaves so it'll be nice to enjoy the resort for as long as we can.
This trip will be a surprise for our daughter, well at least we're trying to keep it a secret as long as we can.
That is an AMAZING surprise!!!! Fantastic! I was very stressed booking at the 7 month window- I think we were ok because we were so late in the summer, after many schools have started in the US. You will love the resort- how old is your daughter?
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #720
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Welcome Home, Ellen! Looks like you and Tim had a great time!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: