Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
ShelleyLynn
Mouseketeer

Questions about AOA

We are booked for a Nemo suite this fall break. How comfy is the queen bed in the bedroom? My DD will be 12 and 9 and they plan to each take one of the doubles. My DH was not happy with the beds at POR last fall break, they were very hard. Are these beds better than POP? How loud are the rooms that face the pool? I have considered adding a request to be on other side of building from pool if it seems noise is a big issue.
ShelleyLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
DianaPrince
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelleyLynn
We are booked for a Nemo suite this fall break. How comfy is the queen bed in the bedroom? My DD will be 12 and 9 and they plan to each take one of the doubles. My DH was not happy with the beds at POR last fall break, they were very hard. Are these beds better than POP? How loud are the rooms that face the pool? I have considered adding a request to be on other side of building from pool if it seems noise is a big issue.
My 9 yr old and 5 yr old took turns between the nova bed and sofa bed and they said both were great. The bed in the parents room was pretty good,little firm but had a good sleep it was the pillows that need to go... We stayed in Nemo the building that has Mr.Ray in front of it. Noise was NEVER a problem,either in room from halls or from pool area. Granted early march was cool and pool area wasnt super busy,but still we had no issues and Im a "noise snob" lol...Enjoy your stay!

Me DH DS 9 DS 5 DD 2 DD 4 months
DianaPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #3
sammielynn
DIS Veteran

Stayed in a Lion King suit in December. Never heard another person in the building, the master bedroom was super quite. The bed was firm but not hard, I enjoyed it. My sons used the other beds and thought they were fine. They are 21 and 23.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: