Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Talking Which Have You Stayed At?

Hello again! I just want to know what resorts you've stayed at and which one was your favorite. The ones I've stayed at (not in order) are Port Orleans Riverside, Old Key West, Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers, Treehouses (at Saratoga Springs), and (I don't know if this counts) Vero Beach. My favorite is Wilderness Lodge out of these because it is BEAUTIFUL and it has this cool little train room with model trains and giant comfy rocking chairs. (if the resorts you stayed at are in your signature, just say your favorite out of those. We can clearly see the resorts you stayed at. )
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.
Future Mrs. Stypayhorlikson!

Current PTR/TR: It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

I've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West, Port Orleans Riverside, Grand Floridian (castle view , and the Polynesian. The Poly is by far my favorite, although I must say that we really like all the deluxes we've stayed in.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013Alligator Bayou@POR +MNSSHP Sept. 2104
disneyanney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
disney1990
Wow, it make my heart skip a beat
I'm going to miss these when the season ends
Lighting the Way to Paradise

All Star Music
All Star Sports
All Star Movies
Pop Century
Old Key West
Port Orleans - Riverside
Port Orleans - French Quarter
Port Orleans - Alligator Bayou
Caribbean Beach
Yacht Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Wilderness Lodge
Camping at Ft. Wilderness
Camper at Ft. Wilderness

Wilderness Lodge is my Favorite. Port Orleans Riverside is DH's favorite.

disney1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
AVDisney
WDW Vet

Caribbean Beach Resort
Boardwalk
Wilderness Lodge (At least 5 times)
Contemporary
Polynesian
Animal Kingdom Lodge

And when we go again in about 2 months we're going to try Beach Club!!!

My favorite has to be Wilderness Lodge...I feel more at home there then at my actual house because we've stayed there so many times! It's where I grew up!!!
Animal Kindgom Lodge (2007)
Boardwalk (2009)
Polynesian (Jan. 2011, Oct. 2014- SWEET SIXTEEN TRIP!!!)
Beach Club (June 2013)

My first trip to Disneyland/Grand Californian! (March 2014)

Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye...

AVDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #5
diskar2
Mouseketeer

Beach club
Boardwalk
Wilderness lodge
Animal kingdom lodge
Bay lake tower
Old key west
Saratoga springs
Pop century
All star sports
All star music
All star movies

diskar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #6
DisGirlAllie
I can bust some pretty smooth moves
I get goosebumps and feel the magic

I've stayed at:
-Pop Century
-All Star Sports
-All Star Music
-Pop Century
-Coronado Springs
-Port Orleans French Quarter
-Wilderness Lodge
-Animal Kingdom Lodge
-Saratoga Springs Resort
-Old Key West
-Boardwalk Villas
But the Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk Villas were definitely my favourite.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
Orreed
Olivia

2001 French Quarter - I don't remember, but I almost drowned in the pool so I don't think I want to stay here again.
2009 Wilderness Lodge- Majestic hotel. The boat to Magic Kingdom was great.
2010 Disneyland Grand Californian - Wow, it's spectacular. I love how close it is to everything. The hotel had a private entrance to DCA and Downtown Disney, our room was ontop of the World of Disney store, and we could see Disneyland Train station along with Space Mountain and the fireworks from our room!!!
2013 Caribbean Beach- I don't understand what this resort gets so much hate, I loved it! The food court has so much variety and was pretty, the grounds where lovely, and the busses where fine. The only thing I did not like was the room decor, but they are changing soon.

My two dream resorts are the Grand Floridan and BoardWalk. I LOVE the elegance of the Grand. It's so magical there and makes me feel happy. BoardWalk is so much fun and I like it's location. I really want to stay at one of these two resorts my next visit. If I stayed at a Moderate, I'd choose Caribbean Beach. Value, I want to try Art of Animation. I love admiring animation. I also love sketching, but doing animation on the computer or a flipbook is not my cup of tea.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: