Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #61
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevBell View Post
Wow - this offer seems too good to be true! Is a day available for third week of July? (After SDCC :-) Of course, a trip to California a little earlier doesn't hurt either
Sorry July 13th*is the only date we are offering at this time. *
Club33forme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:24 AM   #62
SGDisneyFam
Mouseketeer

If only you had gone with the November dates .... Maybe next year! July is camping season!!!! We're escaping to SouthDakota instead of SoCal!

SGDisneyFam is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #63
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDisneyFam View Post
If only you had gone with the November dates .... Maybe next year! July is camping season!!!! We're escaping to SouthDakota instead of SoCal!
Sorry this did not work with your plans. This is the first time we offered a lunch during the summer. I was trying to help those that have only summer holiday travel options. I'm surprised the people that suggested a summer event are not yet on our list. We still might be there during November. CC 33 Day is only once a year but maybe we will put together a Dis Lunch meet or something.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:21 AM   #64
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Last Call

Hi everyone,

Three months prior to our event I will have to confirm the number of guests with the Club and close the invitation. We have a little more than a month left for anyone still on the fence. So far we have 15 guests confirmed. I spoke with our guest a few days ago and he is looking forward to our event.

Thanks, hope to see you there.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #65
westcoastgal
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club33forme View Post
Hi everyone,

Three months prior to our event I will have to confirm the number of guests with the Club and close the invitation. We have a little more than a month left for anyone still on the fence. So far we have 15 guests confirmed. I spoke with our guest a few days ago and he is looking forward to our event.

Thanks, hope to see you there.
I apologize for not having confirmed yet as I really wish to join you but it looks unlikely. We are already booked for DW Sept 21-29 so if I found affordable airfare from Toronto, I was going to come to DL as well. I already have friends who live stateside going to DL July 9-18 and I'd hoped to meet them. Unfortunately, the price of tickets from Toronto to LAX or SNA is quite high. The prices from Buffalo aren't much lower. I'm looking at $700/person approx. mind you, I booked direct Toronto to Orlando for $450/each and might have had more money to spend in July if those tickets weren't so high. There are reasons why we decided not to go from Buffalo to DW and I'm aware we could've saved. It just wasn't feasible with our traveling partner's medical issues.

Anyways, if I find a good airfare deal soon, I'll confirm. I have also found that hotels in the vicinity are very expensive too. The Howard Johnson is $199/night for a plain old motel room! That's nuts. We are paying that for Disney property in Florida. Can anyone suggest a place to stay near Disneyland?
Thanks.
westcoastgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #66
SGDisneyFam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club33forme

Sorry this did not work with your plans. This is the first time we offered a lunch during the summer. I was trying to help those that have only summer holiday travel options. I'm surprised the people that suggested a summer event are not yet on our list. We still might be there during November. CC 33 Day is only once a year but maybe we will put together a Dis Lunch meet or something.
A dis lunch would be very cool! Not sure if we're taking kids on our late fall trip but would certainly like to meet some dis'ers, especially Canucks !

I've made fun of DH for coming on these forums the past couple years ..... But I certainly see the allure now and now I can't stop! Getting to talk Disney all the time ! Yes please gives me something to do when I'm not giving friends advice on their trips!! Such a great community here!

Hope everyone has fun! On a alone trip we befriended a family one morning on DCA entry and we hung out for almost 5 days!! Such fun!

SGDisneyFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #67
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastgal View Post
I apologize for not having confirmed yet as I really wish to join you but it looks unlikely. We are already booked for DW Sept 21-29 so if I found affordable airfare from Toronto, I was going to come to DL as well. I already have friends who live stateside going to DL July 9-18 and I'd hoped to meet them.

Anyways, if I find a good airfare deal soon, I'll confirm. I have also found that hotels in the vicinity are very expensive too. The Howard Johnson is $199/night for a plain old motel room! That's nuts. We are paying that for Disney property in Florida. Can anyone suggest a place to stay near Disneyland?
Thanks.
We often stay at the Carousel or Tropicana for under 100. I can look into that for you. I was thinking of asking for a group rate anyway for those interested. I'm sure you will find a flight a little less expensive. I hope you can join us.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #68
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Group hotel rate is confirmed under 100.00 on Harbor. If you are interested PM or email me so I can point you in the right direction.

Thanks.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #69
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Hi everyone. I am closing the open invitation as we have exceeded our expected number of guests. We want to keep this somewhat intimate with our guest Bob Gurr. Should be a fun afternoon. Please confirm you are on the list to attend. If we have not been emailing you are not on the list.*

Thanks
Old 03-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #70
Jen&Trenton
Completely Obsessed...

I'm so bummed...can't go anymore since our dog has been so sick. We can't make any plans as of now.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #71
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen&Trenton View Post
I'm so bummed...can't go anymore since our dog has been so sick. We can't make any plans as of now.
Sorry you can't join us. Maybe next year.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #72
AngelDisney
Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)

I can't join this year but wish you all a magical time!

AngelDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:13 AM   #73
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelDisney View Post
I can't join this year but wish you all a magical time!
Thanks, it will be a fun day. We have a great group of Disney fans attending.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #74
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club33forme View Post
Thanks, it will be a fun day. We have a great group of Disney fans attending.
I just wanted to say thanks again! I am so excited!!!! I did have to google our special guest, but now that I know who he is, I am looking forward to having lunch with him.

Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)

My Trip Reports:
Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #75
Club33forme
Mouse Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak06 View Post
I just wanted to say thanks again! I am so excited!!!! I did have to google our special guest, but now that I know who he is, I am looking forward to having lunch with him.
You are most welcome. You will enjoy Bob and Club 33 I know I will.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: