DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
farrell74
Earning My Ears

Anyone own both DVC and HGVC?

Hi- first post. Just wondering if anyone on here owns DVC and HGVC and if so, how is it working out? We currently own HGVC and are seriously considering DVC as well. We go to Disney at least once a year and always stay at an HGVC club. However, we really love the idea of staying on property. Our plan is to buy enough DVC points to stay on property every other year. We would then use our HGVC on off years and for non-Disney vacations. We are looking to buy resale and are fine with some of the limitations that come with resale ownership as we really would only use this to stay at WDW or maybe DL. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any advice here. Also, has anyone purchased without actually seeing a DVC resort? That's our plan, and maybe my only hesitation. I've done a ton of research on the program, and figure it's Disney, so have no doubt the properties are fantastic.
farrell74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: