Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #61
disneybeachprincess
Disney Girl from Day One

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats View Post
So sorry you won't be with us, but totally understand and I hope you get to do something else for next year.

If I keep up with the roll call and send you updates will you be willing to keep it posted in your first post? I do not have a post until page 2 and that is an awkward place to put a roll call.
Thanks! I hope so too! I can't promise to keep up the roll call esp if I book another cruise ~ Is there anyway I can copy/paste rollcall from my first post or delete the first post, so you are the first? Let me know what might work!

disneybeachprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #62
DeniseMarie526
Whenever you pack your bags, never forget the pixie dust!

Oh Lordy!

I just figured out that I can access the forums from work!

How much work will I get done between now and April 19, 2014? haha

And since it's on a regular computer, not my phone...I a can add happy icons!!!!
DeniseMarie526 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #63
PrinceandPrincess
Show Me the Castle!

Hi! My name is Kim and I will be traveling with DS Ryan who will be 11 and DD Sara who will be 8 when we travel. This is our 5th Disney cruise, and our first on the Fantasy! We would love to participate in the FE. I already have a few I ideas on what I am going to make. I love a good FE craft.

I can't wait to get to know all of you better and to sail with you!

Kim

Last edited by PrinceandPrincess; 03-24-2013 at 02:16 PM.
PrinceandPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #64
PrinceandPrincess
Show Me the Castle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talb714 View Post
Hello everyone we just booked today.

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise we were on the Dream August 2011 and the Fantasy last April. We have talked some good friends into joining us so there will be 9 of us. Me (Sheila), Nancy (my mom), my DS Zakari (12) and DS Camdyn (9). Our Friend Barry, Sue, Marilyn , Barry III (14) and Chloe (13).

We have done the Fish Extender on our other two cruises and it was great I will be more than happy to help whoever is running it or answer any question anyone has.

On our last cruise we created a Facebook page and meet a lot of people prior to the cruise, it was a lot of fun and have made some great friend that we all still see.

Sheila
Hi Sheila, If memory serves correctly we have sailed together before! How snowy is it in your section of Massachusetts?

Kim
Old 03-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #65
talb714
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceandPrincess View Post

Hi Sheila, If memory serves correctly we have sailed together before! How snowy is it in your section of Massachusetts?

Kim
Kim were you in the Dream with us? We have a lot of snow. How about you? My memory is bad were do you live.

Sheila
Old 03-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #66
PrinceandPrincess
Show Me the Castle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talb714 View Post
Kim were you in the Dream with us? We have a lot of snow. How about you? My memory is bad were do you live.

Sheila
We were on the Dream in August of 2011 and 2012 I think it must have been one of those. We are near Plymouth and just got 5 more inches from the last storm. I am beyond ready for spring!

I am so excited to have this to look forward to now. Its going to be a long year of waiting!

Kim
Old 03-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #67
talb714
Mouseketeer

Quote:

We were on the Dream in August of 2011 and 2012 I think it must have been one of those. We are near Plymouth and just got 5 more inches from the last storm. I am beyond ready for spring!

I am so excited to have this to look forward to now. Its going to be a long year of waiting!

Kim
We were on the dream in 2011. We went on the Fantasy last April. You and your kids are going to love it! My kids had a great time and we rebooked for this cruise. We did not get too much snow in the last storm. But I am so ready for spring. This cruise seems so far away, I just booked Disney world for 2 weeks in July the kids can't wait.
Your kids are pretty close in age to mine. Zakari will be 12 next cruise and Camdyn will have just turned 9. We will be celebrating his birthday! They can't wait to go again.

Sheila.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #68
PrinceandPrincess
Show Me the Castle!

Its so funny, I guess its a small world after all I am sure the parks will be a blast this summer. We are doing the Boston to Bermuda cruise. I hope its not a disappointment after the Dream! We will have to introduce the kids as it gets closer. Ryan is still emailing with a friend he met on the Dis prior to the last cruise.

Kim
Old 03-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #69
2CME911
Mouseketeer

FYI

Since DisneyBeachPrincess had to change her plans, and twokats is busy with the FE organizing, I will be picking up the roll call duties. Thank You to twokats for getting me off to a good start!

The roll call is now maintained in the 7th post of this thread (page 1). If I missed anyone or you need to make changes, please feel free to send me a PM, and I will update asap, as well as monitoring the thread for new additions. Wojima and PrinceandPrincess I got your info in there.

Here is the link to get to it directly: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...84&postcount=7

Thank You,
Pete

Last edited by 2CME911; 03-24-2013 at 02:18 PM.
2CME911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #70
PrinceandPrincess
Show Me the Castle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CME911 View Post
FYI

Since DisneyBeachPrincess had to change her plans, and twokats is busy with the FE organizing, I will be picking up the roll call duties. Thank You to twokats for getting me off to a good start!

The roll call is now maintained in the 7th post of this thread (page 1). If I missed anyone or you need to make changes, please feel free to send me a PM, and I will update asap, as well as monitoring the thread for new additions. Wojima and PrinceandPrincess I got your info in there.

Here is the link to get to it directly: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...84&postcount=7

Thank You,
Pete

Thanks Pete!
Old 03-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #71
Joel0917
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Just found this link..but i made reservations opening morning...sailing Concierge 1br on this one with Wife, and kids..ava - 9 at sailing time and Zack - 5 at sailing
this is our 2nd Fantasy cruise..we were on the maiden voyage..and we did the wonder in 2008.

very excited to spend easter on the ship!!!

would love to be a part of FE!
Joel0917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #72
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel0917 View Post
Just found this link..but i made reservations opening morning...sailing Concierge 1br on this one with Wife, and kids..ava - 9 at sailing time and Zack - 5 at sailing
this is our 2nd Fantasy cruise..we were on the maiden voyage..and we did the wonder in 2008.

So glad you are joining us!

I have you on my FE list.

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #73
talb714
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Its so funny, I guess its a small world after all I am sure the parks will be a blast this summer. We are doing the Boston to Bermuda cruise. I hope its not a disappointment after the Dream! We will have to introduce the kids as it gets closer. Ryan is still emailing with a friend he met on the Dis prior to the last cruise.

Kim
Kim

We just did a carnival cruise during February break and it was such a disapointment to us after cruising Disney twice, my kids kept saying all week that they wished we were on Disney. That would be great to introduce the kids. My kids made a lot of friends before we went on the Fantasy and we still meet up with them, almost a year later. Have fun on your cruise.

Sheila
Old 03-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #74
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi! My name is Kim and I will be traveling with DS Ryan who will be 11 and DD Sara who will be 8 when we travel. This is our 5th Disney cruise, and our first on the Fantasy! We would love to participate in the FE. I already have a few I ideas on what I am going to make. I love a good FE craft.

I can't wait to get to know all of you better and to sail with you!

Kim
Just realized I have not wished you and we are very glad you are cruising with us. And I have you on the FE list! I agree with you. . . . love a good FE craft. I have so many thoughts and get new ones often. I will have to go on a lot of cruises to get them all in.

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #75
2CME911
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel0917 View Post

Welcome to the party!
Happy to add you to the roll call. I see you have two kids, Ava and Zack. How about your name (Joel perhaps?) and your wife's name? Ages are, of course, optional!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: