Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's up for a 2014 Thieves reunion??
on Disney Magic 16 57.14%
on Disney Wonder 13 46.43%
on Disney Dream 7 25.00%
on Disney Fantasy 12 42.86%
3 or 4 night 4 14.29%
7+ night 26 92.86%
East Coast departure 16 57.14%
West Coast departure 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #991
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

I'll be saying lots of prayers on Friday 29th. I have a friend and a family member having a serious medical procedure done on that date. I will be sending lots of pixie dust and positive thoughts out to both of them. They will be on my mind constantly until I hear from them that they are okay.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #992
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
WE WANT PICS!!!!

Stay out of the backyard at dawn and dusk. That's when all the wild animals come out of hiding. (Not sure if that's true. But it works for deer.)

Loved the pic of Evelyn on FB. Is that what you sent her? Was it a Minnie Bunny? It was cute. Evelyn is adorable and worth spoiling.

I just got a good trim... that's all...

& she is precious... We sent her the bunny and her very first Minnie Mouse bathing suit!!! The bunny supposedly smelled like marshmallow...

Quote:
I'll be saying lots of prayers on Friday 29th. I have a friend and a family member having a serious medical procedure done on that date. I will be sending lots of pixie dust and positive thoughts out to both of them. They will be on my mind constantly until I hear from them that they are okay.
Prays and pixie dust!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 05:57 AM   #993
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoe01 View Post
hi all,

most of you already know about the Emergency surgery happening tomorrow. My bit of stressful news - after 5 years of tests coming back clean, i am again with abnormal cells in my cervix. I've been dealing w/ pre-cancerous cells since 1991, with 4 proceedures and the 5 year break. I go in for additional testing and a possible biopsy on the 29th.
{{ hug }}.

DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #994
Frodo UK
Mouseketeer & Old Geezer

Quote:
Hi Albert!!! Say hello to Ann!!!

Did you get snow today too? I saw a picture that John (& Marilyn) posted. They got a lot. Not quite Spring.....is it?

Hi Deb ,

We have been pretty lucky, hardly any snow here, but we are over 200 miles south of John and Marilyn. It's still around freezing all day and Spring seems to have lost its way.

227 days until Boardwalk. Not long if we say it quickly .

Frodo UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #995
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Sooo?? End of Oct, November?

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 03-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #996
Tink rules

I haven't looked yet... but Monica... did we start the roll call on pg one again? You know dates for everyone's trips?

I'll go look now so when you tell me.. I can go...

Old 03-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #997
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
I haven't looked yet... but Monica... did we start the roll call on pg one again? You know dates for everyone's trips?

I'll go look now so when you tell me.. I can go...
Shell people booked on the SC and WBTA are listed on page one of the Poll thread. We would have to copy it and post on here plus add people's visits to WDW. Can you do that or does Monica have to do it?

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #998
surf2di4
Earning My Ears 1 post at a time!!!

Quote:
Shell people booked on the SC and WBTA are listed on page one of the Poll thread. We would have to copy it and post on here plus add people's visits to WDW. Can you do that or does Monica have to do it?

there is no castaway cay on the SC.

Karl
Old 03-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #999
surf2di4

only 1 more 2 a 1000

Karl
Old 03-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #1000
surf2di4

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf2di4 View Post
only 1 more 2 a 1000

Karl
1000????
Old 03-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #1001
Tink rules

Quote:

Monica's page... so she would have to do it...

Quote:
only 1 more 2 a 1000

Karl
Quote:
1000????
Made ya feel special didn't it?

Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #1002
surf2di4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Monica's page... so she would have to do it...

Made ya feel special didn't it?
I am special and someday i might have 17000+ post on the DIS

Karl
Old 03-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #1003
Tink rules

It's really Holly you have to catch up with!

Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #1004
Tink rules

so my sister.. who's not talking to me right now... sent the baby's christening pics in a minnie mouse card... think she's trying to get to me???

Is it working...

Old 03-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #1005
Ginamarie
DIS Veteran

Just popping in to send everyone love and pixie dust.

We are anxious for spring. It's still cold here and we got another dusting of snow last night. This seems like a horribly long winter, and I actually like winter most years. It's the last day of school before spring break here, and then the kids are home for 10 days. I'm trying to work a minimal amount so that I have time with them. Once April starts, my work schedule will be insane to make up for being home all of March.

The living room has finally been out back together- new paint, rug, and an ikea entertainment center. I finally can display my ceramic pigs and Disney snow globes, etc. Plus, we covered the walls with family photos. I love the room so much more now! I just need to get some drapes for the sliding doors to the deck. Right now, my neighbors have a good view of me on th couch!

I need to get things squared away for Olivia's birthday party next. It's just a family party, but we have a big family, so I need to order food and cake and get some decorations. Right now, she wants a combination of Merida, My Little Pony, and Littlest Pet Shops. This should be interesting.
1980, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1997, 2003 (Ft Wilderness); Honeymoon 2002 (POFQ/Disney Magic), Sept 2003 (Disneyland!), Nov 2004 (CBR/Disney Magic), Dec. 2004 (Poly/CS), Aug 2005 (Disneyland), Oct/Nov 2005 (Pop), Olivia's 1st trip Dec 2006 (POFQ); Mom and Baby Trip, Oct 2007 (Pop); Pop/Disney Magic WB PC 5-10-08; Sal's First Trip Apr/May 2009 (POFQ); Big Family Trip Jan 2010 (POFQ); WL/Disney Magic EB TA Repo-4-10-10; Wine and Dine Half Marathon Oct 2010 (POR); Disney Wonder Alaska 6-21-11;Baby Owen's First Trip Aug 2011 (Ft Wilderness/BCV); ASSP May 2012; POFQ/YC Free Dining for our 10th Anniversary Sept 2012; Sisters Weekend Feb. 2013; Family Trip- Kidani Village/Freedom of the Seas Aug 2013; Surprised the kids- Pop Century July 2014 Coming soon: Disney Magic WB TA, Sept 2014; DSis's Disney Wedding Sept 2015

Ginamarie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: