Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #1366
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by dattlighner<3Disney View Post
Hello! Love all your DISigns!! Hoping to request a few for our upcoming cruise, in just a little over a month Thanks so much!!

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf2c3c44f.png

One Ear to have April 27-May 4 2013 and other Ear Disney Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psea3345b4.png

One Ear to have April 27-May 4 2013 and other Ear Disney Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb7e0b8a.png

One Ear to have Celebrating 16th Anniversary and other Ear David and Angie

Thanks again!!
Here are your requests, Angie.
Have a great cruise.





__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #1367
dattlighner<3Disney
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Beautiful Allegheny Mountains
Posts: 62

Here are your requests, Angie.
Have a great cruise.


Wow! That was super fast!!! Thanks so much, Eva!! Love them!!!
__________________
~Angie

dattlighner<3Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #1368
libpetersen
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 339

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=5

We would love this pluto with Emma with a teal background.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...tml?sort=3&o=4

We would like this pluto with Taryn with light green background.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=16

The Petersen Family May 25, 2013 Cruise


http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=21

The Slattery Family May 25, 2013 Cruise

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=20

Gina and John

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=18

Brad and Libby

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Ke...ml?sort=3&o=10

Hazel



Thank you so much!! We are leaving on May 25th for the cruise but leave for Florida on May 25th.
__________________
libpetersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #1369
mystyfur
Earning My Ears
 
mystyfur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 22

Hi Eva,

I love your work. I joining the crowd on wanting some of your designs I am traveling with my family and my cousins family on our first cruise and I wanted to give them these as fun gifts. I checked your photobucket designs and I didn't see a Handy Manny. Would it be possible to make a Mickey ears with Handy Manny? ( I am hoping so)

Once again thanks for the time you dedicate to this- it is really awesome.
mystyfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:08 AM   #1370
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystyfur View Post
Hi Eva,

I love your work. I joining the crowd on wanting some of your designs I am traveling with my family and my cousins family on our first cruise and I wanted to give them these as fun gifts. I checked your photobucket designs and I didn't see a Handy Manny. Would it be possible to make a Mickey ears with Handy Manny? ( I am hoping so)

Once again thanks for the time you dedicate to this- it is really awesome.
Yes, of course.
I will start working on the requests this weekend.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #1371
sdeal
Earning My Ears
 
sdeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 40

Thank You!

Thank you so very much for being so generous with your time and talent - you have helped make our cruise special!!

Shannon
__________________
Shannon
sdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #1372
Montes cruisers
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 38

Hello may I please make a few requests for myself and one other.

My first is a t shirt design.
It is the picture of the disney magic at sea with Mickey Mouse next to it (NO grad cap) there is also a life preserver in corner.
Ship name is in left hand corner
For wording under image I would like it to say
Disney Caribbean Cruise 2013


T shirt design
Mickey head in black
Wording in hot pink
Keep calm and cruise on
Right ear- montes family
Left ear- disney magic
(Same wording/head color but print in red as well please)

Mickeyhead only

Left ear-princess Rihanna
Right ear-cruise line symbol
Underwater Ariel scene

Left ear-princess Rihanna
Right ear-cruise line symbol
Pink Mickey head with all princesses

Black mickeyhead pirate
Center Ricardo

Pink girls pirate head
Center Rihanna

Left ear-2013 (0 as Mickey head)
Right ear-disney magic
Bruce shark with marlin and dori

Lime green/yellow Mickey head
Keep calm and cruise on disney cruise symbol
Left ear April 2013 (0 as mickey ear)
Right ear- disney magic

2 Minnie bow head
Names in white
Center one that says Angela
One that says Rihanna

2 Mickie head with red bottom and two white buttons
Names in yellow
Center one that says Ricardo
Canter one that says Ricardo Jr.

1 family one
Red bottom two large yellow buttons white stripe across center name center in white
Montes family

Thank you!!!
Montes cruisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #1373
mom2twokids
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 132

A few requests

I was wondering if I could get these for our trip. I appreciate it so very much.

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdb7e0b8a.png

Celebrating 40th Anniversary in one ear
Disney Wonder in other ear

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf301da00.png

Everything as written only change dates to June 3-10, 2013

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps05a605bd.png

If possible to have it on a light purple backgroud that would be wonderful, if not, we are happy to take it in pink.
Name - Princess Clara

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8e3e2f8d.png

Name - Donovan

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5afbb999.png

Name - Elliot

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psf66ab9fe.png

Name - Princess Lydia

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...pse6d8b39b.png

Names- Jeff and Roberta


Thanks again, I am so excited to surprise my family with these.
mom2twokids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #1374
05MM08MM
DIS Veteran
 
05MM08MM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 766

Question

Being from Texas, you wouldn't happen to have any Aggie (Texas A&M) DISigns perhaps for some door magnets?

Not picky really, something in a Mickey Head maybe. Surpise me :0) No names or dates, leave blank, can add names and dates later if decide to.

TIA
__________________
Me DH DD(12) DD(5)

March 1997 WDW Offsite, May 2008 Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2009 Portofino Inn & Suites - D23 Expo, Sept. 2009 Pop Century, Nov/Dec 2010 Sheraton Vistana Resort - offsite WDW, Jan 2011 Pop Century, Aug 2011 Eden Roc Inn Anaheim - D23 Expo, Nov 2011 Marriot Grande Vista Resort - offsite WDW, Aug 2012 HOJO Anahiem - DLR, Oct 2012 Disney Magic Cruise, Dec 2012 Disney Dream Cruise & Art of Animation WDW, Feb 2013 Disney Magic Cruise, June 2013 Coronado Springs WDW, Nov 2013 Disney Magic Cruise
05MM08MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #1375
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MM08MM
Being from Texas, you wouldn't happen to have any Aggie (Texas A&M) DISigns perhaps for some door magnets?

Not picky really, something in a Mickey Head maybe. Surpise me :0) No names or dates, leave blank, can add names and dates later if decide to.

TIA
I do.
You can find and download it from my Photobucket.
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 03-22-2013 at 02:11 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #1376
Montes cruisers
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 38

I submitted a request early but got to thinking about one other thing you might be so kind to help with. Could you design something I request that I could iron on to a pillow case, out of your choices you have of course. Once you let me know I will send it to you what I would like. Thank you!
Montes cruisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #1377
Ladyshopper
Mouseketeer
 
Ladyshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: England
Posts: 457

Hi Eva.

For some reason I can't get in your album at all to have a look, so wanted to ask - do you have Grumpy in a Mickey Head?

We are (hopefully) going to a pj breakfast onboard, and I wanted to make a t-shirt for my son to go with the Grumpy pyjama pants I bought him!

If you do, is it possible you could personalise it with Dom in one ear, and Disney Magic EBTA 2013 in the other ear. Underneath this I would like written in Disney style font I don't do mornings! I would like to put this on a transfer to go on a t-shirt, A4 size so it looks really good. He is 15, and his pyjama bottoms say grumpy pants round the waistband with the pictures of grumpy in black and white, so thought it would be cool to do him a pj top to go with them!

I you don't/can't do it don't worry, as I said, I can't get in your album to check at the moment, so just asking with fingers crossed its something you can do!

many thanks.
Ladyshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #1378
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montes cruisers
I submitted a request early but got to thinking about one other thing you might be so kind to help with. Could you design something I request that I could iron on to a pillow case, out of your choices you have of course. Once you let me know I will send it to you what I would like. Thank you!
Yeah! Just let me know.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #1379
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyshopper
Hi Eva.

For some reason I can't get in your album at all to have a look, so wanted to ask - do you have Grumpy in a Mickey Head?

We are (hopefully) going to a pj breakfast onboard, and I wanted to make a t-shirt for my son to go with the Grumpy pyjama pants I bought him!

If you do, is it possible you could personalise it with Dom in one ear, and Disney Magic EBTA 2013 in the other ear. Underneath this I would like written in Disney style font I don't do mornings! I would like to put this on a transfer to go on a t-shirt, A4 size so it looks really good. He is 15, and his pyjama bottoms say grumpy pants round the waistband with the pictures of grumpy in black and white, so thought it would be cool to do him a pj top to go with them!

I you don't/can't do it don't worry, as I said, I can't get in your album to check at the moment, so just asking with fingers crossed its something you can do!

many thanks.
I don't have grumpy but I can make one for you.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #1380
Montes cruisers
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 38

So o figured I would go ahead and give you the request in case you are ale to help.


I would like iron on preferably in a letter size sheet of paper.
We cruise April 6. But I don't want the dates on the design.

The image I want is under castaway cay
It has the picture of the ship with the jake the pirate.
I want to revise that.
What I want is the picture of the beach with ship in the background,
For my son he would like mc queen and mater.
For the wording I want
Ricardo's Making
Memories On The Magic



For my daughter I want the same beach and ship look but with
Princess rapunzel, is it possible to make her look beachy??
For wording I want
Rihanna's Making
Memories On The Magic




Or do you recommend adding dates?
April6-April 12, 2013
Thank you for everything!!!!
Montes cruisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: