Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #1351
DVCTigger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbishop2013 View Post
1st and 4th. This might be the last time I can take them out of school on long adventures. End of an era!
Then you get like us......you leave them at home to watch the house and dogs while you go on cruises!
DVCTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #1352
Jackson's grammie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbett744 View Post
I know we have a bunch of people staying at the Double tree. I'm wondering who beside us that might be. It would be fun to touch base before the 6th.
we arrive on sat evening so will have all day sunday to relax and look around. I believe there are quite a few staying at the Doubletree also. It is suppose to be quite close to a marina that has lots of shops and restaurants
Jackson's grammie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2013, 06:03 AM   #1353
annichan
There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath the table

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensilverlight View Post
I can imagine a National Geographic-type voice over..."And it is in early May when the taller members of the species gather their shorter spouses and form a travel group for the migration from East to West. They travel as a pack, heading south to cross through the Panama Canal before following the coastline back north to California, when the traveling group then breaks up to return to their respective homes..."
Simply brilliant!!

2005: It all started with DLP Disneyland Paris (3 nights) / 2009: Honeymoon at Wilderness Lodge (15 nights)
2010: Magic Western Caribbean, then BCV (11 nights) / 2011: Magic Mediterranean Cruise (Magic, 11 nights)
2011: Our return to Disneyland Resort Paris (4 nights) / August 2012: NYC to Castaway Cay and Canada (B2B, Magic, 13 nights)
2013: Westbound Panama Canal Cruise (Wonder, 14 nights) + 3 days at Disneyland / 2014: Westbound Transatlantic and Southern Caribbean (B2B, Magic, 21 nights)

annichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #1354
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know we have a bunch of people staying at the Double tree. I'm wondering who beside us that might be. It would be fun to touch base before the 6th.
We are staying at Doubletree. We will be at the hotel once we finally get there lol. We land at FLL at 4:40pm on 5th.

Aleksandra , Chris , Luke :, Maya

May 7-14 2011 - Our 1st cruise with DCL - Disney Magic to Eastern Caribbean
April 29 -May 14 2012 - Inaugural sailing on Disney Wonder to Hawaii
May 6 - May 20 2013 - Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Lexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #1355
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:

We are staying there. We arrive on the 5th.
Mom323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #1356
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCTigger View Post
Then you get like us......you leave them at home to watch the house and dogs while you go on cruises!
Us too, until she got married in April last year.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #1357
FlygirlHNL
Earning My Ears

We're thrilled to be joining you!

Aloha!

We are thrilled to be joining all of you on this cruise. I will try to figure out how to send these private messages to join in the fun of the Fish Extenders and the Secret Mickey. Can't wait to meet all of you!
FlygirlHNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #1358
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlygirlHNL View Post
Aloha!

We are thrilled to be joining all of you on this cruise. I will try to figure out how to send these private messages to join in the fun of the Fish Extenders and the Secret Mickey. Can't wait to meet all of you!
Welcome!! Be sure to check out the first and second posts of this thread for info about happenings on the cruise.

I believe you have to have 10 posts before you can send a PM. So get posting.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #1359
Mom323
Founding member of FOG

To send a post, you can click on the Disname and a drop box will appear. Just choose the send a private message option.

Or you can go to the blue bar at the top of the screen and click on User CP. This will bring tou to your user page and you can send PM from there as well.

Or above the log out option in the blue bar it Says Welcome FlyGrlHNL you can click on
Private Messages and it will take you there as well.

Lots of options.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #1360
KarinD
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! I've been lurking this thread for a while now (creepy me!) and we decided to join in the fun. So excited to be doing this cruise, Panama Canal has been a dream for me for a long time.

On our adventure: me (Karin)
DH Stan
and DS Stanley, who will be 18 months

It's Stanley's second Disney cruise, the first was at 10 months - this one should be SO MUCH easier than that was! Plus, I think he will recognize some of the characters this time, which should be a blast.

Ok, off to find some other threads to comment on so that I can PM and join the FE! See you real soon!
KarinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #1361
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer

Quote:
Aloha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinD View Post
Hello everyone! I've been lurking this thread for a while now (creepy me!) and we decided to join in the fun. So excited to be doing this cruise, Panama Canal has been a dream for me for a long time.

DH Stan

It's Stanley's second Disney cruise, the first was at 10 months - this one should be SO MUCH easier than that was! Plus, I think he will recognize some of the characters this time, which should be a blast.

Ok, off to find some other threads to comment on so that I can PM and join the FE! See you real soon!
Welcome to the fun to both of you!!

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
MrsMork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #1362
Alexis Green
Mouseketeer

I sent an email to all of those who sign up for the Mixology class! If you did NOT get the email please PM me! I am terrible at following posts on the DIS, sorry =/
Old 03-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #1363
Politzania
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNDisney View Post
Does anyone know if or when they may announce any celebrity types that may be on the boat? I know for my TA it was Charro. I was hoping for someone with more of a Disney background on this one.
Huh - I thought Charro only guest-starred on The Love Boat!
Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #1364
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Aloha!

Welcome aboard

May 1 - May 15 2015 - Another trip on Disney Wonder Westbound through Panama Canal
Old 03-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #1365
Lexa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinD View Post

DH Stan

Welcome aboard

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: