Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 12:01 AM   #46
Tozzie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyriddle View Post
If you think over the course of the cruise that you will finish a bottle, then order a bottle and it will "follow" you to dinner each night. You could always bring one onboard to enjoy in your room. I'm not sure if they will let you take the bottle from dinner back to your room. Never thought of it.
If you wish you can take the bottle from dinner back to your room or it will "follow" you to the next meal. I did that on my last cruise as I like to sit on the veranda after the excursions, before dinner and relax with a glass of wine.
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:06 AM   #47
Embraer
Mouseketeer

Am I right in assuming that there is no difference in the prices of the wine packages regardless of whether I purchase in advance or purchase upon embarkation?
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2013, 06:59 AM   #48
jelliott04
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcmh View Post
Incidentally, should you ever make your way to Sonoma Valley, it's worth the trek to this vineyard. Lovely setting and really down-to-earth friendly people. They make you feel like you are visiting their family farm (which you are, actually!).
We've been to Sonoma only once and honestly we weren't overly impressed which I believe was our own fault. We plan to try again and Iron Horse is definitely on our list. Thanks for the recommendation.

There is a great winery in Petaluma (Back towards SF) that we stumbled upon and love. It is called Kastania. If you ever get a chance try it out. The proprietor's name is Hoot and his wife is Linda. I LOVE all their wines. Honestly, I have never had a wine there that I didn't like.

J
Old 03-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #49
Jcmh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelliott04 View Post
We've been to Sonoma only once and honestly we weren't overly impressed which I believe was our own fault. We plan to try again and Iron Horse is definitely on our list. Thanks for the recommendation.

There is a great winery in Petaluma (Back towards SF) that we stumbled upon and love. It is called Kastania. If you ever get a chance try it out. The proprietor's name is Hoot and his wife is Linda. I LOVE all their wines. Honestly, I have never had a wine there that I didn't like.

J
I will have to check that one out on our way up next time. Thanks for the recommendation!
Jcmh is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: