Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #751
lindap1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheert789 View Post
We stayed in 9 b and could see bother el centro the dig site from our building and bus stop 4 was right outside. 5 min walk max to either dig or el centro
Isn't 9b business class only? I had mean't to say earlier that I'm leaning more towards 9a....I want to be in between El Centor and the dig site
Old 03-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #752
willowsnn3
Tagless not by choice but by circumstance

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda;47713972[COLOR="Red"
]if you booked a package, I believe they all now come with two passes to Disney Quest. [/COLOR] If you choose to go there (5 floors of arcade) it is all included and thus no need for quarters. We went and it was only three of us...so we had to pay for one. We left our teen at home, but he would have been thrilled by DQ. As it was, dh and dd were in heaven.
OK, so I'm totally confused If you book a package, you get Disney Quest passes??? If so my grandson will be in hog heaven, lol. I'm thinking maybe this poster misunderstood the OP's question about the resort arcade in which you do get a voucher with your resort pkg, but surely not DQ passes?? Which would be ok.....

Book Challenge Goal 62/72

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #753
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowsnn3 View Post
OK, so I'm totally confused If you book a package, you get Disney Quest passes??? If so my grandson will be in hog heaven, lol. I'm thinking maybe this poster misunderstood the OP's question about the resort arcade in which you do get a voucher with your resort pkg, but surely not DQ passes?? Which would be ok.....
The 2013 package do come with Disney Quest passes now. I believe there are two per package no matter how many people are on the package.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 03-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #754
willowsnn3
Tagless not by choice but by circumstance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
The 2013 package do come with Disney Quest passes now. I believe there are two per package no matter how many people are on the package.
Wow! How did I miss this? I spend most of my waking life on the dis, lol. Have to not spend so much time on the games boards I guess. Granted I have been a little depressed as we let our AP's expire after our last trip in August and weren't planning a trip this year, but now we are planning a June trip, staying at CSR for the first time & I see this post about DQ passes.
My grandson loves DQ & still has a DQ day left on an old non expiring ticket. So, we are two packages, three people on each, we should only have to buy one more.

Book Challenge Goal 62/72

Old 03-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #755
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowsnn3 View Post
Wow! How did I miss this? I spend most of my waking life on the dis, lol. Have to not spend so much time on the games boards I guess. Granted I have been a little depressed as we let our AP's expire after our last trip in August and weren't planning a trip this year, but now we are planning a June trip, staying at CSR for the first time & I see this post about DQ passes.
My grandson loves DQ & still has a DQ day left on an old non expiring ticket. So, we are two packages, three people on each, we should only have to buy one more.
My 15 year old son is excited too! I'm hoping that we can use his grandmother's pass (she doesn't want to go to Disney Quest with us) and all three of us can go without me buying another pass to get in.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 03-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #756
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My 15 year old son is excited too! I'm hoping that we can use his grandmother's pass (she doesn't want to go to Disney Quest with us) and all three of us can go without me buying another pass to get in.
it was kinda weird when we went to use it. I was the main person on the reservation so I was asked to check dh in with one of the passes (we sent him in first to decide if we would want to spend the day there)

Two per room... regardless of guests. We used ours to for dh and myself and then paid oop for dd
Old 03-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #757
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
it was kinda weird when we went to use it. I was the main person on the reservation so I was asked to check dh in with one of the passes (we sent him in first to decide if we would want to spend the day there)

Two per room... regardless of guests. We used ours to for dh and myself and then paid oop for dd
Thanks for the info! I guses that I'll have to buy one pass too.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #758
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You are talking about just the regular pkg with no options I assume? We have always booked the water parks and more package which includes entry to DQ for all members of the family.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #759
vikster1
Mouseketeer

I booked with a travel agency because I won a vacation voucher in a contest from a radio promo. When my package came in the mail it had 100 arcade tokens, 2 disney quests tickets, 2 mini golf tickets and a few coupons for restaurants.

I am hoping that my 2 teenagers (15 and 16) can use them without me or DH going in.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #760
andigomeep
Mouseketeer

Can someone tell me how the food court is for vegetarians? I'm thinking not too good. We stayed at POP last time and managed to do alright, especially since we walked to AOA a few times. But I'm thinking we'll have to plan to eat lunch before we leave the park for our toddlers nap and then eat dinner after we return.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #761
Spacedog1975
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andigomeep View Post
Can someone tell me how the food court is for vegetarians? I'm thinking not too good. We stayed at POP last time and managed to do alright, especially since we walked to AOA a few times. But I'm thinking we'll have to plan to eat lunch before we leave the park for our toddlers nap and then eat dinner after we return.
I don't remember Pepper's being specifically great for vegetarians. I tried basically everything for breakfast and lunch in December as it was on buffet. I can't say that I remember something that stood out as being particularly vegetarian.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #762
debjk4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
You are talking about just the regular pkg with no options I assume? We have always booked the water parks and more package which includes entry to DQ for all members of the family.
we booked the waterparks and more package...I sure hope I don't have to pay for 2 of our 4 member family! I hope I didn't read it wrong...
Old 03-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #763
lindap1
DIS Veteran

i booked through Dreams Unlimited and got the package with dining, 6 day park hoppers and there is a mentioning of 2 passes for DQ Which I think dd will be interested in this year (just afraid I'll never get her out of there)...lol. I've also decided on Cabanas 8a because that seems to be right in between El Centro and the Dig site and most rooms have a beach view ....am I right on that?
Old 03-21-2013, 07:44 AM   #764
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
i booked through Dreams Unlimited and got the package with dining, 6 day park hoppers and there is a mentioning of 2 passes for DQ Which I think dd will be interested in this year (just afraid I'll never get her out of there)...lol. I've also decided on Cabanas 8a because that seems to be right in between El Centro and the Dig site and most rooms have a beach view ....am I right on that?
Love the Cabanas ... yes they're close to the Dig Site and not too bad a walk to El Centro either. The beach view rooms are only if you're on that side of the building. One time I had parking lot view. But when we're in the room, it doesn't matter. I was in a water view room in 9A one time and the view was gorgeous --- but only when you went outside. (Yes - we could see the beach beyond the trees.)

IMGP7078 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Old 03-21-2013, 09:17 AM   #765
scrap_heaven
Planning our second family trip to the MOUSE!!!

Good Morning! I have a list of questions I am hoping someone can help me out with.

We are a group of 6 traveling to Disney late September, in 2 rooms. We are seriously thinking about upgrading to business class.

So here are my questions.

1) When would we need to book by to not be dissappointed?
2) How many drinks per adult do you get in the business lounge?
3) When you take a drink back to your room what do they put it in?
4) If I sent my husband while the kids and I are getting ready can he get breakfast for all 4 of us in the room?
5) do they continue to refill items through out the 3hrs in the morning? or is it 1st come 1st serve and that is it?
6) If we get a business class room and they offer free dining can we still take advantage of that?

Thank you!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: