Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #3511
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Yeah I do, it's a really nice school.
That's good to hear!

Quote:
My cell phone voicemail message now ends with "I'll get back to you as soon as I can, have a magical day!"
If I ever actually set up my voicemail, I might have to steal this idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy23 View Post
So cool!!! I just saw this, it is so true!
http://www.hypable.com/2012/10/01/yo...sney-fan-when/
I can't see that yet because it's blocked at school ):
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #3512
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Guess who's crawled out from her cave??? Meeeeeee!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #3513
StarTunnel
Does not compute.

Ugh I just realised how much I miss Epcot. MY FEELINGS GRRR I'M GOING TO PUKE WITH ENVY AT WHOEVER IS GOING TO WDW SOON. I'm going to the Florida Keys in only a few days so that's going to be fun, but I miss Disney soooo much.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #3514
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

My new room is done!!! I now have three Walt Disney quote decals and one framed Christopher Robin quote on the walls, and 14 one inch tall Disney character silhouettes hidden around.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-20-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #3515
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed

I guess I just know way to much about Dole Whips, haha.

Maybe I phrased it wrong. My dad really loves Disney. He espically likes Magic Kingdom because he visited it when he was younger. He just is not like some Disney parents I know who visit every year and have tons of Disney merch. My dad took me in January as a birthday gift. He enjoyed the trip. My mom likes Disney, but just always wonders why I keep wanting to visit the same place over and over. Ah being a Disney Geek, they just don't understand! I am kinda the same as your parents on the parks thing, I like Disney movies. They are fine, but I don't watch them a lot. But I do enjoy them. And this week my friends and I are having a classic Disney movie marathon!

Ah, well if you don't like roller coasters I guess Six Flags is fun. Again, it's still good, but Disney beats it by X10000000! Soarin' is cool first ride. I visited Magic Kingdom when I was one, so I don't remember my first ride. (Shame my non-Disney geek parents for not remembering! My poor future kids in the future) My first ride remembering was from my third trip, 2009. Pirates! (Unless you count the train.) Akershus is SO yummy! Cool that you planned most of the trip, it's half the fun!

No, getting out the squeaker on purpose is weird! I have never seen any other dog do that. YES! Oscar and Annie will be great buddies
Your dad sounds really cool! I don't know any parents who have loads of Disney merchandise or even love Disney! And omg that is absolutely amazing that you had a special birthday trip! Wow, you like Disney movies?! Not LOVE them?!?! Hahahahaha! I love them, they are part of the magic of WDW!!! wow your friends like Disney? Lucky! Lol!

I don't like PotC as I associate it with my first ride when I saw cockroaches walking around the entrance! Lol. Hope Annie's been okay recently!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmarisa

That's good to hear!

If I ever actually set up my voicemail, I might have to steal this idea!

I can't see that yet because it's blocked at school ):
Omg I hate it when school blocks stuff. It's like, c'mon! Give us some enjoyment! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel
Yay! You're back! Missed you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520
My new room is done!!! I now have three Walt Disney quote decals and one framed Christopher Robin quote on the walls, and 14 one inch tall Disney character silhouettes hidden around.
Omg I so wanna see please post a picture!!! Sounds amazing, I'd love to decorate my room like that!!!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 03-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #3516
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That sounds so pretty! I recently bought an older style Sleeping Beauty movie poster for my room, and I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTunnel View Post
Hi!! I haven't talked to you in forever!

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #3517
rachelmarisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post

Omg I hate it when school blocks stuff. It's like, c'mon! Give us some enjoyment! Lol!
Haha well "enjoyment" to some people isn't Disney OR school appropriate

Quote:
Ugh I just realised how much I miss Epcot. MY FEELINGS GRRR I'M GOING TO PUKE WITH ENVY AT WHOEVER IS GOING TO WDW SOON. I'm going to the Florida Keys in only a few days so that's going to be fun, but I miss Disney soooo much.
Ahh don't hate me! The official 'til I leave for WDW countdown is 13 days!
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #3518
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
Your dad sounds really cool! I don't know any parents who have loads of Disney merchandise or even love Disney! And omg that is absolutely amazing that you had a special birthday trip! Wow, you like Disney movies?! Not LOVE them?!?! Hahahahaha! I love them, they are part of the magic of WDW!!! wow your friends like Disney? Lucky! Lol!

I don't like PotC as I associate it with my first ride when I saw cockroaches walking around the entrance! Lol. Hope Annie's been okay recently!!!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Yeah, I was pretty happy we brought me to WDW. We have have a rocky relationship, but it was nice.

My friends do Nearly not as much as me, but it's nice. A group of my friends are planning a road trip to California when we graduate including Disneyland!!!

Annie is pretty well, excluding her tummy problems. She keeps eating grass. I hope Oscar is doing well do!

Ewww! That's gross. I do not like roaches. When I was in middle school, tons of them after a flood would come into the school and make tons of noise in the classrooms. It was nasty. They also fell from the ceilings.

That's surprising about Disney parents, I have seen a lot. Especially online. Maybe there are are more American Disney obsessed parents considering how we are closer to the parks? My friend went to this ladies house and EVERY rooms was themed a different part relating to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
That sounds so pretty! I recently bought an older style Sleeping Beauty movie poster for my room, and I love it.
I love vintage Disney. You are inspiring me. Maybe when I have a house a room can be decorated with the vintage Disneyland attraction posters... So cool how a lot of TeenDisers have Disney rooms!

Last edited by Orreed; 03-21-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #3519
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post

Yeah, I was pretty happy we brought me to WDW. We have have a rocky relationship, but it was nice.

My friends do Nearly not as much as me, but it's nice. A group of my friends are planning a road trip to California when we graduate including Disneyland!!!

Annie is pretty well, excluding her tummy problems. She keeps eating grass. I hope Oscar is doing well do!

Ewww! That's gross. I do not like roaches. When I was in middle school, tons of them after a flood would come into the school and make tons of noise in the classrooms. It was nasty. They also fell from the ceilings.

That's surprising about Disney parents, I have seen a lot. Especially online. Maybe there are are more American Disney obsessed parents considering how we are closer to the parks? My friend went to this ladies house and EVERY rooms was themed a different part relating to Disney!

I love vintage Disney. You are inspiring me. Maybe when I have a house a room can be decorated with the vintage Disneyland attraction posters... So cool how a lot of TeenDisers have Disney rooms!
In my Chemistry class, wasps come in periodically from the fire hoods, or at least that's where we think they come in from. Last time one got in, it landed in my teacher's hair! We were laughing because it was funny, but at the same time it was kinda scary and some of us were freaking out a little. Oddly enough, my teacher was calmest, but then, she's probably gotten used to it, she's been at my school for a while. Anyway, it eventually got out of her hair, and she's fine, wasn't stung or anything.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #3520
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
In my Chemistry class, wasps come in periodically from the fire hoods, or at least that's where we think they come in from. Last time one got in, it landed in my teacher's hair! We were laughing because it was funny, but at the same time it was kinda scary and some of us were freaking out a little. Oddly enough, my teacher was calmest, but then, she's probably gotten used to it, she's been at my school for a while. Anyway, it eventually got out of her hair, and she's fine, wasn't stung or anything.
Oh my gosh! That is very gross. But the teachers hair story is pretty funny. I would be freaked out a wasp would sting me.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #3521
Orreed
Olivia

Testing this out. The avatar is not showing up on my profile from Phototbucket. Maybe if I will post it here it will work.

Last edited by Orreed; 03-29-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #3522
disneygirl520

In my math class today we were asked to find the measure of angle EAC....I immediately thought of Finding Nemo.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #3523
disneygirl520

Spending my Saturday night working on my midterm-3 hours
Working on my midterm all day Sunday-6 hours
Knowing I get to sleep tonight-priceless

(I know it's not money, but it works.)
Old 04-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #3524
rachelmarisa

Guys....

two more school days 'til I leave for Disney ....

+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 04-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #3525
dizguy2319
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. -Walt Disney

I haven't been on here in a long time.

I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone who leaves.
I didn't say it was the smart thing, but it is the right thing.
No, impassable. Nothing's impossible.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: