Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
swimrlady
Earning My Ears

Park tickets will call pick up????!!!!!! I think im screwed!!

My Dad purchased park tickets for me and my daughter. I called my resort to make sure it's ok that I pick them up at will call without his credit card. They told me just so I have ID and the confirmation number it will be fine. But after my dad sent me the email with the confirmation number it said I did need the credit card to pick them up. I hope the lady at the resort didn't just say that!!!! Just freaking out I leave in less than 1 day. Anyone???
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
swimrlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:14 AM   #2
Torres
Earning My Ears

I think there should be no problems in picking up the tickets, although you night run into some trouble before you finally get them. If you have all the relevant data available (ID and confirmation number) it would be foolish of them to not let you have them.

If they are going to make any trouble, refer to the fact that you were told on the phone that there shouldn't be any problems. As a last step I would ask for a conversation with the manager.

But keep in mind that your situation is not extraordinary at all and I am sure that there are people who had the exact same problem.

wish you the best!
Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

Make sure that you bring the e-mail confirmation with the bar code on it. All I will do if you have that will scan the bar code and confirm with you what kind of tickets were ordered. I will then print them out and give them to you. If you don't have the confirmation, and especially if you do not have the confirmation number (four letters followed by seven or eight numbers) is when you will need ID.

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! Currently at Everything Pop Merchandise after nine years in Guest Services/Ticket Sales.

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: