Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #2101
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Old 03-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #2102
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_Quackers View Post
How about Secret Santa Mickey?
YES!!!!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #2103
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieCruzer View Post

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 03-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #2104
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by matysgrandma View Post
Hi everyone! I'm so excited about cruising the Caribbean! Looking forward to meeting everyone! My husband and I (Tom and Pam) will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. We don't have our stateroom # yet as we booked a GTY. This will be our 4th cruise, and definitely the longest. We would love to join the secret santa, but not interested in the fe.
Welcome. We will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary, so we've got a bit of catching up to yours
Old 03-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #2105
robinsa88
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlea98 View Post
Welcome. We will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary, so we've got a bit of catching up to yours
Not as much catching up as Peta & I! We are not partnered, let alone married. Though I think Disney keeps hinting....they always put us on a table with newlyweds.....subtle Mickey
January 2009 - Hong Kong Disney; August 2010 - Disneyland; January 2011 - Mexican Riviera Cruise - Disney Wonder; January/February 2011 - Walt Disney World - 10 nights Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas; February 2011 - Disneyland; July 2012 - Alaska Cruise - Disney Wonder; December 2013 - Western Caribbean Cruise - Disney Fantasy & Walt Disney World - 7 nights Saratoga Springs

Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #2106
Ccann
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matysgrandma
Hi everyone! I'm so excited about cruising the Caribbean! Looking forward to meeting everyone! My husband and I (Tom and Pam) will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. We don't have our stateroom # yet as we booked a GTY. This will be our 4th cruise, and definitely the longest. We would love to join the secret santa, but not interested in the fe.
Welcome aboard... Congratulations to 40 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlea98

We are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on the cruise... So we have a ways to go too...
Old 03-20-2013, 02:10 AM   #2107
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsa88 View Post

Not as much catching up as Peta & I! We are not partnered, let alone married. Though I think Disney keeps hinting....they always put us on a table with newlyweds.....subtle Mickey
That's be fun I bet they don't notice you half of the time

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 03-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #2108
Ccann
Mouseketeer

The kids and I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked for the first time this past weekend. And it's a cute movie... But the cruise-liner they are on is perfect....
Carnival Dream.... 6chipmunks and 2 men fall overboard.... It just seems fitting with all the problems Carnival has been having.

I don't care for the smoking and gambling on the ship, my DH has been on Carnival before he had a blast but he was also 21 at the time. Carnival prices are so cheap you know they have to cut corners in order to pay their shareholders. You pay for what you get..

I am glad my first experience was with Disney.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #2109
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

Morning all:

Well its Thursday, its sunny out and its very cold for Spring....but at least we are in "Spring".....

Well I have some news, I just found out this weekend from my daughter that we will be cancelling our trip next year to the parks.......however, the reason we are cancelling is that my daughter is blessing us with another grandbaby..... so we are very excited that we are going to be grandparents again.....she is due middle of November. So we will just postpone the trip another year so the baby will be a little more managable to take.
Now if I can just get them to move closer to us.....Seattle is just a little to far for my liking....

Well thats my news for the day....

Have a good one
1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 03-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #2110
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908 View Post
Morning all:

Well its Thursday, its sunny out and its very cold for Spring....but at least we are in "Spring".....

Well I have some news, I just found out this weekend from my daughter that we will be cancelling our trip next year to the parks.......however, the reason we are cancelling is that my daughter is blessing us with another grandbaby..... so we are very excited that we are going to be grandparents again.....she is due middle of November. So we will just postpone the trip another year so the baby will be a little more managable to take.
Now if I can just get them to move closer to us.....Seattle is just a little to far for my liking....

Have a good one

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

HOw about this???? You, Wally and your granddaughter go so Mom, DAddy and baby can relax and it helps your granddaughter feel special too!

Old 03-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #2111
Ccann
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908
Morning all:

Have a good one
Congratulations!!!! How wonderful...
Old 03-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #2112
Dixielady908
Grandma's Little Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

HOw about this???? You, Wally and your granddaughter go so Mom, DAddy and baby can relax and it helps your granddaughter feel special too!
That thought did cross my mind, however, I really want her mom there so she can expierence Isabella's "first" with Disney, I dont want to have her mom miss out on that. I still remember the first time we took our kids.....so that is a memory my daughter needs to have.

Then I thought about taking her on the cruise, but so much flying back and forth from chicago, to seattle, to orlando to seattle then to chicago....I'm exhausted thinking about it.....so I think I will dismiss that idea also.....

well getting ready to leave work....

1978 Contemporary Resort - 1979 Contemporary Resort - 1990 Off site - 1997 Dixielandings - 2000 - Port Orleans - Riverside 2004 - Port Orleans - Riverside - 2006 - Disney Magic - Eastern 2007 - Pop Century - 2008 - Disney Magic - Western 2011 - Disney Magic Western-turned into a Eastern - 2013 - Disney Fantasy - Western - 2014 - Disney Parks - 2015 - Disney Wonder - Alaska

Denise
Nanaheads Rule
Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #2113
Ccann
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixielady908

That thought did cross my mind, however, I really want her mom there so she can expierence Isabella's "first" with Disney, I dont want to have her mom miss out on that. I still remember the first time we took our kids.....so that is a memory my daughter needs to have.

Then I thought about taking her on the cruise, but so much flying back and forth from chicago, to seattle, to orlando to seattle then to chicago....I'm exhausted thinking about it.....so I think I will dismiss that idea also.....

well getting ready to leave work....

maybe with this change.. Wally can be healed and everyone can enjoy this trip together......
Old 03-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #2114
MinnieCruzer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Morning all:

Have a good one
Great news! Congratulations--it's certainly worth changing the trip to the parks. I'm hoping to get news like that someday (sooner rather than later), but it'll be the first!

Angie
Old 03-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #2115
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Morning all:

Have a good one
Congratulations on becoming a future grandma

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: