|03-19-2013, 11:59 PM||#1|
There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
Join Date: Feb 2007
For those who drive to Disneyland- road trip traditions
We'll be driving from SLC to Anahein with a stop in Vegas overnight. Just wondering what some of your road trip traditions are from food to movies, game, music, anything.....
- Viav Las Vegas by Elvis on as we head into Vegas
- We always seem to watch Mary Poopins and Aladdin
- Beef jerky and sliced apples with fruit dip are a staple. As well as cheez n crackers though that's painful to admit. Lunchables too. And sunflower seeds.
- A Whole New World playing when we pull into the DLR
- pin trading with each other in the car before we even arrive
- chatting about who wants to ride what first
- spotting the Matterhorn from the freeway.
What are some of your favorite road trip traditions?
me DH DD17 DD15 DS12 Riley Guinness
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: a Disney Cruise pre-trip reporthttp://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3060546
Life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks: a DVC trip report
Our numbers are 1, 5, 17, 33, and 1901. A very magical day at Disney trip report
Strike yer colors, you brazen wench! No need to expose yer superstructure! Nov 27-30!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|