Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #3166
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

I posted some photos of the food court over on the photo thread if anyone is interested.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #3167
Ivonne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247
I posted some photos of the food court over on the photo thread if anyone is interested.
Where is that???? Can't find the board.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #3168
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivonne View Post
Where is that???? Can't find the board.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
here it is

Last edited by disneydreamin247; 03-19-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #3169
DisneyBeth94
Disney Fanatic

So I just looked at the food court menus and I'm a very fussy eater. I hate all salad stuff, I only eat cooked vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cabbage etc.) so basically when it comes to sandwiches I only like meat (and cheese when its melted!). I'm not keen on foreign foods, I basically stick to Italian, English and, American fast food. You're all probably thinking I'm weird right now and I seriously do not blame you! I am terrible when it comes to food. Also I am not a big eater either, I fill up so easily. I'm from the UK and when I go out for a meal, I have to order child's portions.

So I was wondering if adults are aloud to order from the kid's menu? I know that in Disneyland Paris you aren't aloud to. But the kid's menu looks just so much more appealing to me! If someone who's been could let me know that'd be great!

- Thanks

Previous trips:
DLP - February 2012 - 7N//8D DLP - July 2012 - 6N//7D WDW - April 2013 - 7N//8D (AoA) WDW - April 2013 - 7N//8D (Pop) DLP - July/August 2013 - 4N//5D
Upcoming:
DLP Christmas - December 2013/January 2014 - 3N//4D (DLH) - 5N//6D (SL)
Old 03-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #3170
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBeth94 View Post
So I just looked at the food court menus and I'm a very fussy eater. I hate all salad stuff, I only eat cooked vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cabbage etc.) so basically when it comes to sandwiches I only like meat (and cheese when its melted!). I'm not keen on foreign foods, I basically stick to Italian, English and, American fast food. You're all probably thinking I'm weird right now and I seriously do not blame you! I am terrible when it comes to food. Also I am not a big eater either, I fill up so easily. I'm from the UK and when I go out for a meal, I have to order child's portions.

So I was wondering if adults are aloud to order from the kid's menu? I know that in Disneyland Paris you aren't aloud to. But the kid's menu looks just so much more appealing to me! If someone who's been could let me know that'd be great!

- Thanks
AoA is a food court. Not everyone ordering is ordering something for themselves. You could easily be ordering for a child back in your room.

Table Service restaurants are really the only place you are likely to have problems ordering off the kids menu.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #3171
nolajax
nola disney lover

I'm still trying to read through all of the pages, but possibly someone can clarify for me.

Everything other than the LM rooms are suites correct?

Are any of the LM rooms with King's? Or only two doubles?

'94 - CBR; '95-9: 4 school trips-offsite; '08 - offsite; '08 - Poly; '10 - Poly; '11 - ASSp
Old 03-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #3172
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolajax View Post
I'm still trying to read through all of the pages, but possibly someone can clarify for me.

Everything other than the LM rooms are suites correct? Yesyes that's correct

Are any of the LM rooms with King's? Or only two doubles?
you can request a king room but you are not guaranteed to get one...the other rooms have 2 doubles
Old 03-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #3173
nolajax
nola disney lover

Thanks!!

'94 - CBR; '95-9: 4 school trips-offsite; '08 - offsite; '08 - Poly; '10 - Poly; '11 - ASSp
Old 03-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #3174
timon22
Earning My Ears

Hi I am not sure you will see this but... My seven year old needed a stroller last year fur to asthma- we bought one that folded up like an umbrella stroller. We bought red and it was about 7 pounds to fold. I looked on line and found one that held up to 65 pounds!!! It had a good and storage underneath e! About 80 dollars - best investment! The brand began with a c and I will try to look up the brand. He did get a few looks but I didn't care! We since gave it away because we won't be back until 2014 and I'm not putting nine year old in one!!! It was hard to find but soooo worth it!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #3175
sunnydays28
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb

you can request a king room but you are not guaranteed to get one...the other rooms have 2 doubles
Wait. What? The LM beds aren't queens? I think they are advertised as queens. That may be a huge deal breaker.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #3176
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydays28 View Post
Wait. What? The LM beds aren't queens? I think they are advertised as queens. That may be a huge deal breaker.
You have to go up to a moderate for queen size beds.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #3177
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydays28 View Post
They aren't advertised as queen beds for the Little Mermaid rooms. The listings say 2 double beds or 1 king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
You have to go up to a moderate for queen size beds.
Except for at Caribbean Beach, where all or some rooms still have double beds.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 2 | DCL: 2
Next: Aug 2014 DLR
Old 03-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #3178
jdcthree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanylaser
I can't wait for Sept 2014 to come and stay in the Cars wing at the AOA! It's Cars wing is a family suite? What time is Check-in and check out? What is a family suite at AOA?
Yes, Cars rooms are suites. Check in is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM, but it is possible that your room will be ready earlier. To see a floor plan of the suites, check out the first post of this thread.
Polynesian 2006
Wilderness Lodge 2005/06
Old 03-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #3179
AUDramaQueen
DIS Veteran

We check in Saturday! But I just realized we haven't received any information regarding the reservation besides the original confirmation email. We booked room only and are not using magical express, but I thought we would have gotten something. I didn't want to do online check-in because they have a minor error on who is starting in what room and we want connecting rooms.

Should I call or do you normally not receive anything else? The reservation appears on the website and app just fine.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #3180
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDramaQueen View Post
We check in Saturday! But I just realized we haven't received any information regarding the reservation besides the original confirmation email. We booked room only and are not using magical express, but I thought we would have gotten something. I didn't want to do online check-in because they have a minor error on who is starting in what room and we want connecting rooms.

Should I call or do you normally not receive anything else? The reservation appears on the website and app just fine.
If you book room only and are not doing ME, you won't get anything more than your confirmation email. No worries.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: