Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
Dixiemom
DIS Veteran

Why Do I Keep Looking @ Other Resorts After I Book?

I am driving myself nuts (not a long drive mind you).....A while back I had us booked at POR. Previously we have stayed at CSR and Pop and enjoyed both. Well, I had to cancel our trip.....was able to re-book but POR was booked for our dates so I booked Pop again but this time with a preferred pool view. Apparently I can't leave well enough alone so I keep looking at other resorts I can switch to for about the same price. Can do CBR (but a standard room) for $100 more or CSR (again standard) for $200 more. I remember CSR very well and I know that means a looooooong walk to anywhere, but at least it is a gorgeous walk.....I know CBR is huge and although I am not familiar with it I know it's going to be a long walk as well......Part of me says stay at Pop as last year we never even toured it and I really wanted to see all the oversized "toys" and walk to the lake ove to A0A (although we did drive there one night and invade their food court).....We will do the waterparks so the pools are not that big an issue, although the kids do enjoy a waterslide, it is not a deal breaker. Have to stay within a certain budget so those are my only choices.......Can someone come to my house and slap some sense into me

Lynn, mom of 2

DS 14, DD 9
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: