Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #1711
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: "yeah, I guess they help a little. I just have so much trouble focusing in class"

River: River smiled at Alex and waved "hey" she said.
Alex: Alex smiled and joked,"Sometimes I do too, I just try to remember about how I don't want a big 'F' for my grade." She finished writing and put all her things away in her bag, putting her arms behind her head smiling.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #1712
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled and joked,"Sometimes I do too, I just try to remember about how I don't want a big 'F' for my grade." She finished writing and put all her things away in her bag, putting her arms behind her head smiling.
Toby: "I think my parents would kill me if I ever got an F, so I have to focus at least a little."

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #1713
jessidoll

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:

Toby: "I think my parents would kill me if I ever got an F, so I have to focus at least a little."
Alex: Alex chuckled and smiled,"Right I forgot how parents can act to bad grades. I never got bad grades just because I didn't like the feeling of failing."

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes hearing them and resists the urge to say something to the girl. He already said some things to her before and thought that was enough for today.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #1714
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo was to focused on her math for chatting. She had never been a good multitasker. She said "hi" to both Daniel and River as they walked in, but not much else. She finished up right as they were talking about grades. "My mom doesn't really care what grades I get." She seemed cool on the outside, but on the inside this made Margo cringe. Her mom didn't care much about anything.

Nate: "Really? My parents would get so mad if I got and F. I'd never see daylight again."
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #1715
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River walked up to Daniel and handed him the book. It was written in a small bound book and had an elaborately hand painted castle covering the cover. "It might be strange, but I don't want to be sitting right next to you when you read it" she said shrugging and slightly embarrassed "I don't want to be looking for reactions or changes in expression or any of that."
Daniel: "Awesome River." He took it to a table, sat down, opened it up, and began to read.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #1716
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Margo: Margo was to focused on her math for chatting. She had never been a good multitasker. She said "hi" to both Daniel and River as they walked in, but not much else. She finished up right as they were talking about grades. "My mom doesn't really care what grades I get." She seemed cool on the outside, but on the inside this made Margo cringe. Her mom didn't care much about anything.

Nate: "Really? My parents would get so mad if I got and F. I'd never see daylight again."
Alex: Alex smiled at Nate's comment but stayed quiet since she couldn't really relate to him. No one ever cared whether she even cane back to the orphanage let alone got the best grades. She turned to Margo and smiled a bit,"No one cares about my grades either."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #1717
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: "Awesome River." He took it to a table, sat down, opened it up, and began to read.
River: River could feel her stomach churn. He didn't know why she felt so nervous. She knew Daniel wouldn't hurt her, but she was still worried. River walked over and joined the other students.

Toby: Toby smiled, he didn't know why it bothered him for people to know how smart he was, but for some reason he didn't want everyone to know. He knew he could get straight A's if he applied himself, but he rarely took time on homework, and often didn't pay full attention in class.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #1718
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled at Nate's comment but stayed quiet since she couldn't really relate to him. No one ever cared whether she even cane back to the orphanage let alone got the best grades. She turned to Margo and smiled a bit,"No one cares about my grades either."
Toby: Toby listened to Alex, he felt odd knowing he was the only one who knew why no one cared about Alex's grades.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #1719
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby listened to Alex, he felt odd knowing he was the only one who knew why no one cared about Alex's grades.
Alex: Alex sighed and fixed her long hair from a bun to a messy ponytail getting a slight headache from the bun against her head. She smiled looking at Toby and began to hum happily to herself, looking at her hands.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 03-18-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #1720
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia sat in a corner of the library. She had her math sheet in front of her, but none of it made any sense. Amelia hadn't done math since the first grade, and this was high school math. She didn't even have any idea what she was looking at. She didn't know what the professor would say when she handed back her sheet completely blank.
After staring at the numbers for a while, Amelia started listening to the conversations of her classmates.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 AM   #1721
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River could feel her stomach churn. He didn't know why she felt so nervous. She knew Daniel wouldn't hurt her, but she was still worried. River walked over and joined the other students.

Toby: Toby smiled, he didn't know why it bothered him for people to know how smart he was, but for some reason he didn't want everyone to know. He knew he could get straight A's if he applied himself, but he rarely took time on homework, and often didn't pay full attention in class.
Daniel: Daniel read the story. It was good, really good actually. He finished and walked over to River. Handing it to her, he said, "It's good."

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #1722
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: Daniel read the story. It was good, really good actually. He finished and walked over to River. Handing it to her, he said, "It's good."
River: River smiled "thank you" she said taking the book back and putting it into her bag. River looked around the room when she noticed Max wasn't there. she looked at Daniel confused and mouthed "where's Max?"

Toby: Toby looked around the room, he smiled at Alex as she hummed. He knew she just didn't want it to be quiet.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #1723
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled "thank you" she said taking the book back and putting it into her bag. River looked around the room when she noticed Max wasn't there. she looked at Daniel confused and mouthed "where's Max?"

Toby: Toby looked around the room, he smiled at Alex as she hummed. He knew she just didn't want it to be quiet.
Daniel: Daniel was smiling until he saw what River had mouthed. He looked around the room, but to no avail, as there was no trace of her. He blinked, also confused. His first thought was that despite her penchant for trouble in class, she wouldn't deliberately not show up. Then he stopped himself. He didn't know Max at all. His inferences were based on what she had allowed him and the others to see. She could alter what they saw, her sides, as he thought of them, could be truth, lie, or somewhere in the middle. He was beginning to fom a hypothesis in his mind. But he'd have to talk about it later, and only to people he trusted not to say anything. Right now, the most important thing was that Max wasn't there. 'Where's Max?" he wondered aloud. He hoped that maybe the others had seen her, and she could just be trying to find something or in the restrom.

Max: Max heard Daniel ask where she was. She stopped moving, and stayed silent. It had taken quite a while for someone to notice her absense. Clearly she meant nothing to them. For one fleeting moment, a smile crept onto her lips. This could be really fun, if she allowed it to be. She could get in troublew, but it could also be like hide and seek. But the smile left her as soon as it arrived. However amusing it was to her, it wouldn't be to anyone else. And River would not be happy. Max decided to listen to hear the replies to Daniel's question.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #1724
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel was smiling until he saw what River had mouthed. He looked around the room, but to no avail, as there was no trace of her. He blinked, also confused. His first thought was that despite her penchant for trouble in class, she wouldn't deliberately not show up. Then he stopped himself. He didn't know Max at all. His inferences were based on what she had allowed him and the others to see. She could alter what they saw, her sides, as he thought of them, could be truth, lie, or somewhere in the middle. He was beginning to fom a hypothesis in his mind. But he'd have to talk about it later, and only to people he trusted not to say anything. Right now, the most important thing was that Max wasn't there. 'Where's Max?" he wondered aloud. He hoped that maybe the others had seen her, and she could just be trying to find something or in the restrom.

Max: Max heard Daniel ask where she was. She stopped moving, and stayed silent. It had taken quite a while for someone to notice her absense. Clearly she meant nothing to them. For one fleeting moment, a smile crept onto her lips. This could be really fun, if she allowed it to be. She could get in troublew, but it could also be like hide and seek. But the smile left her as soon as it arrived. However amusing it was to her, it wouldn't be to anyone else. And River would not be happy. Max decided to listen to hear the replies to Daniel's question.
Alex: Alex looked at Daniel and frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm not sure, do you think she's alright? Maybe she's in her room or something, maybe we should check." She may not have been friends with Max but she was still worried that Max could be hurt or something.

Jack: "Haven't seen her,"He said in a bored tone. Jack wasn't even worried about the girl, they weren't close so why should he? 'Shes probably just hiding in her room,' He thought to himself.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #1725
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex looked at Daniel and frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm not sure, do you think she's alright? Maybe she's in her room or something, maybe we should check." She may not have been friends with Max but she was still worried that Max could be hurt or something.

Jack: "Haven't seen her,"He said in a bored tone. Jack wasn't even worried about the girl, they weren't close so why should he? 'Shes probably just hiding in her room,' He thought to himself.
River: "she's not in her room" River answered "I was just up there." River wondered where she was, where ever she was she hoped she would show up soon.

Toby: Toby shrugged shaking his head, he hadn't seen Max since lunch.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: