Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #31
housetomouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012DisneyWorldBride View Post
We really LOVED Cinderellas Royal Table when we went on our honeymoon... It's pretty inside but not like Be Our Guest pretty. We have eaten at Be Our Guest 4 times now and I still am in amazement when we are in there. It is soooo pretty in the ballroom.
Thanks
housetomouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #32
disney1990
Wow, it make my heart skip a beat
I'm going to miss these when the season ends
Lighting the Way to Paradise

We used to do CRT on a fairly regular basis. But, I think the cost is way out of line these days. So we don't do it at all now. $32.44 for breakfast and $37.42 for lunch for a CHILD age 3 to 9!! No Way.

disney1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #33
kam1011
Mouseketeer

Every Penny!

2000s:
5 off-site trips
All Star Music Family Suites
Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge Villas (x2)
Old Key West (x2)
Saratoga Springs
AKL - Kidani Village
Bay Lake Tower

I may have missed some...

kam1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #34
purpledisneyprncess
DIS Veteran

I took my daughter there for the first time last year- I consider myself a pretty frugal and money conscious gal, and I can say for the steep pricing, it is most definitely worth it!!! BUT it depends on you and what you like- if your child and/or you is into the princess theme then yes it will be a spectacular memory. My daughter's favorite princess is Cinderella- she wore her Cindy costume and really loved matching w/ Cinderella. When we sat down to eat, I could cry. Sitting in the castle eating a meal w/ my daughter was beautiful. The food was good, but we didn't expect to pay $$$ for the food, we were coming for the experience & atmosphere. The memories we made are priceless... and this year I booked CRT again--- we are both so very excited!

Last edited by purpledisneyprncess; 03-18-2013 at 07:16 PM.
purpledisneyprncess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #35
nkosiek
Mouseketeer

I was able to get a late seating there last July for my wife and myself. Being inside while the fireworks went off and seeing them out the window, awesome! I'd do it all over again.
nkosiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:11 PM   #36
Kimberly1969
Earning My Ears

Ok I am going to ask this, sorry if it is somewhere else or a dumb question. First of all, I just learned planning this trip that there even was a Cinderella Table, how I missed that I will never know. And I do not have kids, but I want to do this as much as any inner princess..haha
I do have the dinning plan and would reserve a table but this one requires pre-payment, anyone know why?..
My luck by the time I can pre-pay for it, any and all reservations will be gone.
Oh well, just wondered. Can I atleast go in a see it even if I do not get to eat there?
THANKS ALL
I love how much everyone is Disney crazy like me...

Off site 1995
Double Tree 1998
Caribbean Beach Resort 2008
POP Century Oct. 2013
...Kimberly..
Kimberly1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #37
phdhycster
Mouseketeer

cRT is an amazing experience I think everyone (with or without children) should do at least once when in Disney. We found the food to be decent but the experience priceless and I was 40 and without children when we went!
phdhycster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:36 PM   #38
WisconsinDad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly1969 View Post
Ok I am going to ask this, sorry if it is somewhere else or a dumb question. First of all, I just learned planning this trip that there even was a Cinderella Table, how I missed that I will never know. And I do not have kids, but I want to do this as much as any inner princess..haha
I do have the dinning plan and would reserve a table but this one requires pre-payment, anyone know why?..
My luck by the time I can pre-pay for it, any and all reservations will be gone.
Oh well, just wondered. Can I atleast go in a see it even if I do not get to eat there?
THANKS ALL
When we went to CRT a couple of years ago, we were told that you had to pre-pay and that if you wanted to use the 2 dining plan credits to pay for it, you notified them when you had the dinner and you would be reimbursed the amount on your CC. We ended up not bothering with it and saved our credits for other meals. Not sure if that process has changed but that's how it used to work.
WisconsinDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #39
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Full pre-payment is required, mostly likely as a means of keeping people from making the ADR and then not showing up and not cancelling. If you cancel in time, your pre-payment will be refunded.

Sadly, no, you cannot enter into the caste if you aren't eating there. The check-in CM is outside the lobby (where you get you picture taken with Cinderella).

Whether you'll be able to get a reservation (or a walk-up) is hard to say. People's plans change, so ADRs do come available. If you're flexible with your date and time, you'll probably find something if you search for ADRs pretty diligently.
figment_jii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #40
Disneytwinsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by figment_jii View Post
Full pre-payment is required, mostly likely as a means of keeping people from making the ADR and then not showing up and not cancelling. If you cancel in time, your pre-payment will be refunded.

Sadly, no, you cannot enter into the caste if you aren't eating there. The check-in CM is outside the lobby (where you get you picture taken with Cinderella).

Whether you'll be able to get a reservation (or a walk-up) is hard to say. People's plans change, so ADRs do come available. If you're flexible with your date and time, you'll probably find something if you search for ADRs pretty diligently.
Be flexible is the key...if can eat lunch at 2:30 or Breakfast at 10:30 you have a better chance!
Old 06-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #41
martinezmom3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
THANKS ALL
I'm not sure if it depends on the dining plan that you have, but we're on the DxDP in August and I called and made two CRT reservations, one for dinner, one for breakfast, and I did not have to prepay. It was just linked to our reservation. I tried to do it online, but it required prepayment, a quick call and we were all set. It's one of me and DH's favorite places. We have 3 DD's, (10,7, and turning 5 at CRT during this next trip) and it is just so magical for our family! Hope you go!
martinezmom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #42
Dani C
DIS Veteran

As long as you have the dining plan and have your ressies appropriately linked, it will only require a cc guarantee and will not charge your cc unless you don't show.

Dani C is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: