|03-18-2013, 06:58 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2013
DDP and paying out of pocket
I'm in trouble. I have too many reservations and don't want to drop any of them! So I am looking for opinions. I have 9 TS credits and 11 TS ADRs.
1. What would you pay out of pocket? 2. Do you think I should drop some since we also have the 1 QS meal each day...is it too much food? Is it silly to pay this much oop and be on the dining plan? I feel like I'm defeating the purpose.
We are a family of 4, 2 girls 5 & 9. I'd say we are average eaters. I really need protein in the morning so I'm not sure yet how this will all work. I don't want to use all QS on eggs. We are staying in a mod. so no kitchen.
1. Sat - arrival dinner at TRex
2. Sun - Sci-Fi @ 1pm
3. Mon - Akershus 8am & Chefs @ 4:30pm
4. Tues - no ADRs, we were supposed to do BOG for lunch but now I don't know
5. Wed - 4:30pm 1300 Park
6. Thurs - 8:00am Tusker House
7. Fri - 8:30 pm HDDR
8. Sat - 10:00am Kona & 8:50pm BOG ( this is my birthday and I really wanted Ohana and can not get in before 9:30pm. I thought BOG was a lost cause. I just got this ADR)
9. Sun - 12:45pm Via Napoli - although its Mothers Day, my husband really wants to try this or I'd prob cancel
I'm thinking of paying Kona and Via Napoli or SciFi OOP. We could share a pizza and appetizer. I do not see how it would be better to pay HDDR instead unless I'm missing something. I keep reading to pay HDDR and use credits elsewhere...thoughts? TIA
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|