Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #76
bailey bunch
Earning My Ears

Just found out about FE from a random website when looking into door decorating. My family of 4 is taking our first Disney cruise and only our 2 cruise ever for my husband and I. We would like to join the FE group for May 4th on the Disney Wonder if its not too late!
bailey bunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #77
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey bunch View Post
Just found out about FE from a random website when looking into door decorating. My family of 4 is taking our first Disney cruise and only our 2 cruise ever for my husband and I. We would like to join the FE group for May 4th on the Disney Wonder if its not too late!
We would love to have you join us but this thread is for the Magic not the Wonder. Are you sailing on the Magic or Wonder on May 4th?

NOTE: I checked the Wonder schedule and did not see an embarkation date for May 4th.
rewhitingjr is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #78
bailey bunch
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewhitingjr

We would love to have you join us but this thread is for the Magic not the Wonder. Are you sailing on the Magic or Wonder on May 4th?

NOTE: I checked the Wonder schedule and did not see an embarkation date for May 4th.
Oops... I meant Magic!
bailey bunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #79
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

Quote:
Quote:
Oops... I meant Magic!
Welcome aboard!

I have added your name to the FE list. Please click on the link to update the spreadsheet with your cabin number, family name, adult names, children names (gender and age optional) along with any preferences (favorite characters, allergies ...).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them on this thread, our FB page or email me rewhitingjr@gmail.com
Old 03-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #80
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

Found copies of recent 6 night Navigators.

Click link if you want to preview our cruise day by day.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #81
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

OUR FE LIST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Still need current players to verify their information via the google docs spreadsheet.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #82
carmie3377
Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.

Location: Exactly 983 miles from the Magic Kingdom and 1,541 from Disneyland

We just returned from our week long cruise on the Fantasy. We had a great time but DS, DH and I all came back sick! In fact, at one point, I was questioning whether or not I wanted to go on this cruise as it ended so miserably. But after getting mostly better and able to eat and drink, we are ready to give it another try. If it had been our first cruise, not so sure we'd be so willing to cruise so quickly again. I sure hope this one ends up on a much better note!

We are really looking forward to cruising on the Magic again. While we loved the Fantasy, DH and I prefer the smaller ships.

As far as the FE, can we get someone that is NOT planning on upgrading to keep a dry erase/notepad outside their door where we can post changes? DH and I booked a GTY inside and ended up inside but we really want to upgrade to a balcony once we check in. Our Fantasy was our first balcony and now we know why people are willing to pay more
Walt Disney World Aug/04 FW Cabins; Jun/05 offsite; Dec/06 ASMo/OKW & MVMCP; Jan/08 POR BFF trip; Sept-Oct/08 AKV & MNSSHP; Dec/09 Pop; Nov/11 Cor Spngs w/my honey; Dec/11 AKV Kidani w/ the kids; Oct/12 CR/Poly & MNSSHP; June/13 SSR Girls Only Trip; Oct/13 BC & MNSSHP w/my honey; Jan/14 AKV Mother son trip
Disney Cruise Line Dec/09 Magic 7 nt E w/ Tortola; Jan/11 Wonder 15 nt WBPC; Mar/13 Fantasy 7 nt E w/San Juan; May/13 Magic 6 nt W w/my honey; Sept/14 Fantasy 7 nt W w/my honey

carmie3377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #83
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmie3377 View Post
We just returned from our week long cruise on the Fantasy. We had a great time but DS, DH and I all came back sick! In fact, at one point, I was questioning whether or not I wanted to go on this cruise as it ended so miserably. But after getting mostly better and able to eat and drink, we are ready to give it another try. If it had been our first cruise, not so sure we'd be so willing to cruise so quickly again. I sure hope this one ends up on a much better note!

We are really looking forward to cruising on the Magic again. While we loved the Fantasy, DH and I prefer the smaller ships.

As far as the FE, can we get someone that is NOT planning on upgrading to keep a dry erase/notepad outside their door where we can post changes? DH and I booked a GTY inside and ended up inside but we really want to upgrade to a balcony once we check in. Our Fantasy was our first balcony and now we know why people are willing to pay more
Dittos on the preference to smaller ships and verandahs.

I will not be upgrading at the port and plan to keep a dry erase / notepad attached to my cabin door (via magnets). Last time I coordinated an FE group, I used this approach plus made copies of FE list and ship maps available (for those that forgot to print before cruise). Also, if you leave a message on my cabin phone (61541 or 61542), I will update the schedule.

Hopefully, others did not get sick on your cruse. DCL is pretty good about sanitization and preventing transfer of germs.

We sail in 7 weeks!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #84
carmie3377

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewhitingjr View Post

I will not be upgrading at the port and plan to keep a dry erase / notepad attached to my cabin door (via magnets). Last time I coordinated an FE group, I used this approach plus made copies of FE list and ship maps available (for those that forgot to print before cruise). Also, if you leave a message on my cabin phone (61541 or 61542), I will update the schedule.
Great! THANKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewhitingjr View Post
Hopefully, others did not get sick on your cruse. DCL is pretty good about sanitization and preventing transfer of germs.
When we took DS to the doctor (he was the first to get sick) the doc stated that he had already seen quite a few cases of the virus. However, our DD didn't get it neither did anyone in the other two parties we were with and no one else has mentioned it on our thread. Yes, DCL does do good and they offer free medical visits, medication, and water/powerade to those that do get the virus. But unfortunately, there will still be those that feel the need to ignore the rules and not quarantine themselves and infect others :-(
Walt Disney World Aug/04 FW Cabins; Jun/05 offsite; Dec/06 ASMo/OKW & MVMCP; Jan/08 POR BFF trip; Sept-Oct/08 AKV & MNSSHP; Dec/09 Pop; Nov/11 Cor Spngs w/my honey; Dec/11 AKV Kidani w/ the kids; Oct/12 CR/Poly & MNSSHP; June/13 SSR Girls Only Trip; Oct/13 BC & MNSSHP w/my honey; Jan/14 AKV Mother son trip
Disney Cruise Line Dec/09 Magic 7 nt E w/ Tortola; Jan/11 Wonder 15 nt WBPC; Mar/13 Fantasy 7 nt E w/San Juan; May/13 Magic 6 nt W w/my honey; Sept/14 Fantasy 7 nt W w/my honey

Old 03-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #85
inarizushi
Earning My Ears

we just booked the Disney Magic cruise leaving on May 4th and would like to join the FE list. i hope it is not too late. thanks!
inarizushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #86
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarizushi View Post
we just booked the Disney Magic cruise leaving on May 4th and would like to join the FE list. i hope it is not too late. thanks!
Sorry. We officially closed our FE on March 16th.

But please join us for our on board meet and greet currently scheduled for 2:45 pm in the Promenande Lounge on Saturday, May 4th.

Keep up with the rest our group and activities on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/465837196791995/
Old 03-27-2013, 10:50 AM   #87
carmie3377

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewhitingjr

Sorry. We officially closed our FE on March 16th.

But please join us for our on board meet and greet currently scheduled for 2:45 pm in the Promenande Lounge on Saturday, May 4th.

Keep up with the rest our group and activities on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/465837196791995/
Thanks for the reminder about the Fb page! I was waiting to join until I told the kids we were going and then totally forgot about it. Just sent request to join :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Old 03-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #88
inarizushi
Earning My Ears

thanks! we will see you on may 4th!
inarizushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:22 AM   #89
rewhitingjr
Living the Disney Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarizushi View Post
thanks! we will see you on may 4th!
We are going to have a great cruise!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #90
EPCOTatNight
I am the Polynesian Parking guy and the Original DISard of Oz.

Got cruise docs in the mail today.
Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
(8/2006 ASMo) (8/2007 Pop) (5/2009 3 night Wonder) (12/2009 ASM/Pop) (1/2011 Pop) (1/2012 CSR/WL) (1/2013 ASMo/4 night Dream) (5/2013 6 night Magic*Galveston*) (12/2013 7 night Fantasy) (3/2014 SSR) (8/2014 BLT/AKV) (1/2015 7 night Magic)

Last edited by EPCOTatNight; 03-28-2013 at 06:56 PM.
EPCOTatNight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
may 4th 2013

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: