Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #30
katt789
DIS Veteran

FINALLY!! I definitely found your TR earlier and started reading it to get caught up, then bookmarked it to read later and somehow completely missed it and never got back to it because Iím a horrible person!

NOW, Iím here and ready to roll, thank you work for having nothing to do! Lol.

Cliff and luna bars are definitely a favorite staple of mine! Theyíre usually what I bring with me down to Disney to eat in the morning! Saves money and precious rope drop time!

Dear god moth city sounds absolutely horrible! That is seriously impressive that the wallet and pillow were still there! Thatís insane! Your hitchhiker story reminds me of some looney toons movie I was terrified as a child thakns to them picking upa hitchhiker that had a chainsaw and I think it was Daffy that was all ďheís gonna kill usĒ. That is quite the ordeal!!

Wow, you guys had quite the adventure just getting to Disney, I mean, I understand why security precautions are in place, but really, thatís insane!! Glad everything worked out in the end!
Ahaha road trip shenanigans, gotta love the over tired hyper crazyness! The trust falls seriously sound hilarious, I may have to instigate that next road trip!

Your drawings are awesome, just sayin! Also the awesome gas station looks awesome! Showers?! How cool!

Yay for finally being DISNEY DAY! After such a long road trip Iím sure it was very appreciated! Ahahahaah the amount of times that Paige and I cried over our last trip is seriously insane, like, we actually cried at least once a day, thereís just so much magic happening everywhere itís awesome! Thank god for sunnies otherwise everyone would see our make up streaked faces! Ah! The amount of times Iíve elbowed a kid in the head completely by accident because theyíre way too close is astounding, like, back up!

Ahahaha, how funny about Disnep, I mean, I always thought the D was some weird G thing going on there, but thatís just awesome! That looks like a pretty good first day in MK, I gotta say itís the best place for people watching!!

I have to say, Epcot is always the hottest day of the trip, I donít know why, but when youíre in WS, itís just DEATH BY SUN every dang time.

BAHA! The ridiculous amounts of round abouts, thatís a pretty good summary of Australia right there! I did go to seaworld up in the gold coast, that was pretty awesome!

Lol, no oneís good at counting and math in the morning, itís okay! Haha. I have yet to do KRR, and donít think I do, I know Iíd somehow be the one that gets soaked, boourns to the crabby pants on the ride! I am, by far, one of those people that starts the trend of ringing the bells, I do it every ride, and thereís usually a bunch of kids that realize itís okay and then want to do it thanks to me, baha! Your ride on dinosaur sounds like pretty much every time I go on it! I hate that thing!

Ahahah, single rider line adventures galore! These stories are great! Wow that sucks about having to walk from the employee entrance! Ugh! Lol!! Hilarious fliriting story! Thatís awesomely funny!

Welp, Iíve certainly had my fair share of things to say, but Iím al caught up now, looking forward to more!

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: