Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which of the following THIEVES Reunion Cruises do you want to do in 2014:
May Alaska 10 23.26%
July Eastern Carribbean 3 6.98%
July Western Carribbean 4 9.30%
September Southern Carribbean 17 39.53%
September WBTA 17 39.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #91
katypop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoLittleMermaid View Post
Glad to hear that! How old is Charity now? About 4 or 5? You must be having a lot of fun with her. (Did I remember her name correctly?)

Edited: Serenity, not Charity. duh Deb helped me out with the name.
Serenity is 5 and is doing well, thanks for asking. She never stops talking and keeps me laughing with all of the funny things she says

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

Cheri.....her name is Serenity.....just an FYI.

I remember because all the girls born around the same time are Sydney, Serenity and Sophia.
It is funny isn't it Deb that they are all "S" names

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
HI KATHE!!!!

I voted for the WBTA, as that is one I've always wanted to do (and actually had reservations on in the past, till stupid work said I couldn't go then). But the likelyhood of doing a 2014 cruise is slim, especially one that involved one-way flights to Europe. But Deb said vote, so I did! ALSO I remember my good friend WOODY telling me many years ago, book the cruise you want and let fate take care of getting you on it (or words to that affect)!

Good seeing you all!
Hi Jackie I like Woody's philosophy I have two cruises booked in 2014 and hope to do both...but who knows. Time will tell. I managed to sail on two cruises last year, but am not going on any this year. My car will be paid off just before the WBTA so I'm telling myself it IS possible

Hi Jan I lucked in with roommates and neighbours on our Hawaii cruise

Hi to everyone!!!

katypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #92
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Hi Kathe!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #93
katypop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Hi Kathe!
Hi Michelle

Happy St. Pat's Day

Are you doing anything special today? I worked all day so am relaxing and going to bed early!

Old 03-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #94
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Just eating ourselves silly...

Mom made the corned beef and cabbage and I just put in 2 loaves of soda bread...

Then at 9 pm we will join together in the living room and watch the Quiet Man

At which time my brother will call me quoting the movie word for word!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 03-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #95
katypop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just eating ourselves silly...

Mom made the corned beef and cabbage and I just put in 2 loaves of soda bread...

Then at 9 pm we will join together in the living room and watch the Quiet Man

At which time my brother will call me quoting the movie word for word!!!
Sounds like a great night Enjoy! Say hi to your mom for me!

Old 03-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #96
Tink rules

will do!

Old 03-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #97
LuvBaloo
DIS Veteran

Voted for Oct SC, it will depend on actual dates for us. Since taking on accounting its frowned on to take time off at beginning of months.

Can't do transatlantic right now but anything else is a solid maybe!

No smileys available in the app.

LuvBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #98
Tink rules

Ohhh great!! I'd have to arm wrestle Ken for some strawberries again...

(must start lifting weights...)

Old 03-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #99
LuvBaloo
DIS Veteran

Yup wrestling for strawberries will be required. You two can fight over mine (yuck!)

LuvBaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:30 PM   #100
Tink rules

Your's aren't as much fun as mine are... Yours are marital property...

He's not supposed to be chasing MINE!!!

Old 03-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #101
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBaloo View Post
Voted for Oct SC, it will depend on actual dates for us. Since taking on accounting its frowned on to take time off at beginning of months.

Can't do transatlantic right now but anything else is a solid maybe!

No smileys available in the app.

That keeps the SC cruise ahead of the WBTA. Thanks for voting Shannon. I hope we can all sail together again. Doing the SC would be awesome!!! It's a 7 night cruise that leaves on Oct 4, 2014. I hope it's late enough in the month that you can get off from work. All fingers crossed.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #102
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Shell, you better start saving now. You and the QM need to be on the reunion cruise. You won't have to pay for it until July 2014. That's lots of time to save up.
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #103
Tink rules

Deb... I'll forward all the info onto the financial planner of the family...

that is... as soon as he takes his little green furry butt out from raiding the fridge...

Old 03-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #104
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Deb... I'll forward all the info onto the financial planner of the family...

that is... as soon as he takes his little green furry butt out from raiding the fridge...
hahaha....yes, please do make a mention to the financial planner. It's never too soon to start planning. hahahaha.....too funny Shell!!!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #105
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Unless we get more people voting, as it stands now the numbers show us doing the Southern Caribbean as our reunion cruise. I'm happy about that because I can do that one. John will fly from FL to San Juan with drugs, but he won't fly across the pond. AND we did a SC 11 night with DCL in 2006. We love all the islands and all the ports. We did the same ones except for Granada. That's a new one and so is going in and out of San Juan. So for many reasons I'm happy that the SC looks to be our reunion cruise. I hope everyone who voted for it can book it. Then we will have a nice little reunion.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: