Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
michashell
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 78

Book BLT Now or Wait for a Discount??

My family and I really want to stay at BLT in a 1 bedroom at the beginning of December. However, rack rates are out of our budget.

Should I book now at rack rate and hope for a discount?
If I book it as a package and a package discount should come up, can it be applied to my current package resi? Or will I need to rebook?

I've thought about renting points, but it makes me uncomfortable with 2 small kids who get last minute sicknesses, etc. Even with travel insurance, we would lose a chunk of money is we needed to cancel.

We tend to book vacations somewhat last minute - a few months out. This isn't usually a problem, but with BLT it's not going to work.

Thanks!
michashell is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.