Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #10
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyb View Post
That looks like a yummy breakfast!
It WAS a yummy breakfast! Eggs Benedict are something I only have on vacation, so I really really enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Yay!! You found her
YES!!!!!!! We had some Disney magic in the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I am gonna insist we go to Royal Palace for eggs benedict at least once in May !!! You can just walk in right ???? Waiting to see how the Ana story progresses !! My GD Samantha LOVES the Nutella snacks they sell so will add that to my list for Feb 2014
You just show up for breakfast at RP, Rosie. They will take your stateroom number and take you to a table.
And btw. Cabanas has Eggs Benedict as well.

We all grew up with Nutella. It originally comes from Italy and I remember we always got it as a treat when we would be on vacation there. Lateron it was widely available here and even today I always have a jar around.
And I got Ana a really big jar - about 2 pounds of Nutella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri1 View Post
Karin I am enjoying your report. I have never rode on the Dumbo ride either, by the way. I love the Muesli for breakfast. Our summer cruise will be all up to Disney for our room and servers. They have always done a great job, I am sure we will be happy with what they choose for us.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Teresa, so good to know that you are here! And yeah, another one who has not ridden Dumbo! And I always thought I was the only one.

Tom loves that Muesli - and I just love the strawberry yogurt! Both are so yummy!
Well, we know which stateroom we will be in, but since this is our first time on the Fantasy we will not know any of the CMs - guess we WILL have some "friends" after two weeks cruising.

It was different with Ana, as we got to know her during our back to back to back and we sailed with her for 11 days. Then last February we had her again and had a lot of fun. She was on vacation in the summer and we had really nice servers too, but the "connection" was missing.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: