Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #1306
VAB2013
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 50

Hi Eva, When you get back from your break, would it be possible to get a few designs? My father in law is taking the whole family on a Disney cruise for his 70th birthday. None of us have ever been on a Disney cruise, in fact most of us have never been on any cruise. I was wondering if I could get a few designs that I can convert to magnets for our three rooms. I would love to be able to surprise my in laws with these when we get on the ship!

For my son can we get a pirate Micky? Can you add the name Braeden?:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/media/Pirates/piratehat7_zpsf4a8cae7.png.html[/url]

Can we also get this other pirate Micky with no name on it? Instead of a name could you put Disney Dream May 2013 (or something like that)?:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...3688a.png.html

We would like three "family" magnets for our three rooms. We aren't picky but if they could all be slightly different from each other. The family last names are Connor, Connor, and Moore (yes, there are two different Connor families). We are going on the Dream and the dates of our cruise are May 5-9, 2013. Below is one example link but if they could all be a little different from each other, that would be great:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/media/Cruise%20Ship/cruise2_zpsae5bb06d.png.html[/url]

Can we get one tennis design without any name on it? My entire family are big tennis players, so I will make three of the same tennis magnets without names on them.:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/media/Sports/530782a_zps8cba5781.png.html[/url]

It is awesome that you do this. Thanks a bunch!

Allyson
VAB2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #1307
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiblondie View Post
HI Eva,

Leaving in 15 days- if you have a chance.

I LOVE your DISigns- so creative! I see you;re out so my procrastination might not work for me this time. If poosible, here are my requests...

-2013 Easter Cruise in one ear, Olivia
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psec2fe655.png

-Easter 2013 in one ear, Disney Magic in the other
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psec2fe655.png

-The Swarthout Family, Disney Magic, Easter 2013
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psec2fe655.png

-Lori in one ear, Castaway Cay in the other
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psec2fe655.png


Do you have anything Wreck It Ralph?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

wiblondie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiblondie View Post
Hi Eva- how sweet of you. I can't believe after all that time spent, I attached the same link!!!

The green keep calm and cruise on one is for Olivia in one ear, 2013 Easter Cruise in the other ear

This one is for Lori in one ear and Castaway Cay in the other
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3c489034.png

This one can read The Swarthout Family, Easter Cruise 2013
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51976cfb.png

The Swarthout's in one ear, Easter 2013 in the other
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps13a97329.png

If you can make a wreck it ralph visual is for Terry, 2013

lastly, there are sooo many great ones!
Disney Magic, The Swarthout Family
Easter, 2013
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9dbe0475.png

Thank you so, so much!
blondie

















__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 03-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #1308
DCLShel
"Doesn't everyone have a 3-foot Mickey topiary in their house?"
 
DCLShel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pawnee, Illinois
Posts: 513

I would like to request a few more designs. I just love your work!!

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3561e4b.png

Please change name to "Makayla" - dates of cruise June 8-15, 2013 - please change Minnie to Mickey with a blue graduation cap - ship name Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3561e4b.png

Please change name to "Kiley" - dates of cruise June 8-15, 2013 - please change Minnie to Mickey with blue graduation cap - ship name Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3561e4b.png

Please change name to "Rachel" - dates of cruise June 8-15, 2013 - please change Minnie to Mickey with RED graduation cap - ship name Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdd3da78d.png

Please change name to "Shelly"

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdd3da78d.png

Can you do a Mickey head with Pochantas? Any color you think would look good with the name "Leesa"

I'm also looking for a Mickey head with Woody. The name would be "Justin"

Thank you again for adding magic to our cruise by sharing your talents!!
__________________
Disney Fantasy: March, 2012 (Maiden Voyage); June, 2013;Disney Dream: Jan, 2011 (Maiden Voyage); Disney Magic: Oct, 2004; Oct, 2005; Aug, 2006; Oct, 2007; Sept, 2008; June, 2009; June, 2011 Disney Wonder:Oct, 2006; July, 2008, June, 2012; Nov, 2013 Platinum Baby!

DCLShel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #1309
jlbeard
Earning My Ears
 
jlbeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 35

Hi Eva, I hope that you enjoyed your vacation. Your designs are great, you're quite talented. If I may, I have a few requests if you are able please.

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...2d305.png.html ("Cruising on the Dream" Mommy and Gerald)

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...e6b2c.png.html ( Welcome Aboard Beard Family)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psc4060dfd.png (JeraldLynn)

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...54294.png.html (Gerald)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7806f295.png (Gerald Robert)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0230c0ef.png (Gerald turned 3)

Thank you so much.
__________________
Mommy and Son Oh yeah, Oh yeah.

jlbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #1310
wiblondie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
















My family and I LOVE them - than you SO much! Blondie
wiblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #1311
wiblondie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 85

One more request please?!

Hi Eva,

As I was printing the wonderful DISigns you just finished my son was asking for a couple.

Is its possible, Noah in one ear, DCL logo, or Easter 2013 in the other ear
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8729fe4c.png

Noah in one ear, Disney Magic or Easter 2013 in the other- -maybe with an orange background
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psd5fb356c.png

Thanks again- blondie
wiblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #1312
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiblondie View Post
Hi Eva,

As I was printing the wonderful DISigns you just finished my son was asking for a couple.

Is its possible, Noah in one ear, DCL logo, or Easter 2013 in the other ear
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8729fe4c.png

Noah in one ear, Disney Magic or Easter 2013 in the other- -maybe with an orange background
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psd5fb356c.png

Thanks again- blondie
Here you go.
Have a great cruise.



__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #1313
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbeard View Post
Hi Eva, I hope that you enjoyed your vacation. Your designs are great, you're quite talented. If I may, I have a few requests if you are able please.

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...2d305.png.html ("Cruising on the Dream" Mommy and Gerald)

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...e6b2c.png.html ( Welcome Aboard Beard Family)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psc4060dfd.png (JeraldLynn)

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...54294.png.html (Gerald)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7806f295.png (Gerald Robert)

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0230c0ef.png (Gerald turned 3)

Thank you so much.












__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #1314
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy333 View Post
Enjoy your well deserved break.

When you get back could I please have the Alice Mickey Head with the DCL logo in one ear and Tori in the other.

And the Castaway Cay with the surfboard Mickey Head with Tori in the Left Ear.

Thanks


__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #1315
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tinkerbells View Post
When you get finished with your well deserved break, can you PLEASE set up the pirate Mickey Head with Fantasy Cruise on the left ear and 2013 the right ear?
I would greatly appreciate this.
Thank you

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps80be1d40.png
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #1316
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
Hi Eva, When you get back from your break, would it be possible to get a few designs? My father in law is taking the whole family on a Disney cruise for his 70th birthday. None of us have ever been on a Disney cruise, in fact most of us have never been on any cruise. I was wondering if I could get a few designs that I can convert to magnets for our three rooms. I would love to be able to surprise my in laws with these when we get on the ship!

For my son can we get a pirate Micky? Can you add the name Braeden?:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/media/Pirates/piratehat7_zpsf4a8cae7.png.html[/url]

Can we also get this other pirate Micky with no name on it? Instead of a name could you put Disney Dream May 2013 (or something like that)?:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/us...3688a.png.html

We would like three "family" magnets for our three rooms. We aren't picky but if they could all be slightly different from each other. The family last names are Connor, Connor, and Moore (yes, there are two different Connor families). We are going on the Dream and the dates of our cruise are May 5-9, 2013. Below is one example link but if they could all be a little different from each other, that would be great:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/media/Cruise%20Ship/cruise2_zpsae5bb06d.png.html[/url]

Can we get one tennis design without any name on it? My entire family are big tennis players, so I will make three of the same tennis magnets without names on them.:

http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/KeepCalmNCruiseOn/media/Sports/530782a_zps8cba5781.png.html[/url]

It is awesome that you do this. Thanks a bunch!

Allyson
















__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #1317
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetotraveltx View Post
For a magnet can you please do the castaway cay beach seen with The Magic in the background

Write
The Magic, May 10 - 18 2013
Galveston Castaway Cay WDW Key West

And for a T-shirt

The same as above but please add
The Thone Family's 3rd Disney Cruise

Thank you in advance


__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #1318
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCLShel View Post
I would like to request a few more designs. I just love your work!!

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3561e4b.png

Please change name to "Makayla" - dates of cruise June 8-15, 2013 - please change Minnie to Mickey with a blue graduation cap - ship name Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3561e4b.png

Please change name to "Kiley" - dates of cruise June 8-15, 2013 - please change Minnie to Mickey with blue graduation cap - ship name Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3561e4b.png

Please change name to "Rachel" - dates of cruise June 8-15, 2013 - please change Minnie to Mickey with RED graduation cap - ship name Fantasy

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdd3da78d.png

Please change name to "Shelly"

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...psdd3da78d.png

Can you do a Mickey head with Pochantas? Any color you think would look good with the name "Leesa"

I'm also looking for a Mickey head with Woody. The name would be "Justin"

Thank you again for adding magic to our cruise by sharing your talents!!












__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #1319
jlbeard
Earning My Ears
 
jlbeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 35

Eva,

These are fantastic...Thank you SO MUCH. You're great. Wow !!!!!!!
__________________
Mommy and Son Oh yeah, Oh yeah.

jlbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #1320
pitahen
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post












Please add the "Nicholas" mickey head. The images are outstanding!!!

The Nicholas one is:
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1643688a.png
pitahen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: