Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #3496
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
Welcome! We just kinda post whatever here. I'm Robyn (:
I think I can handle that! Hi Robyn, I'm Rachel! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post

Hey! I'm Olivia. I read your trip report. Looks good so far I'm in theatre too.
Thank you for reading! Ooh yay a fellow theatre geek! Though they aren't too hard to find on the DIS
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 03-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #3497
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

I just got accused of disboard addiction by my best friend....
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #3498
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Well, most people do move away to go to universities, but I actually go to one near my house and drive there each day. Because its cheaper.
I guess that is lucky in some ways- although I remember you saying you didn't like it. My dad can empathize- he stayed at home and went to a local university and felt like he missed out on a lot of stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie
I'm 15
When's your birthday? You might be in the same year as me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed

Yay, another Disney fan who has not had a Dole Whip! My parents are not big Disney fans (They like it, but not like some adults. ) and I don't even think they know what it is. I don't like pineapple, but I feel like being a Disney Geek it's my duty on a upcoming trip.
Six Flags Roller Coasters are more thrilling, but Disney is WAY better. Six Flags has some theme but not as much. It has a lot of chipped paint everywhere. The rides are pretty basic. On the Batman ride (Which is a great coaster, it's just a Disney there is no basic coasters. They are all apart of a highly themed story.), it has a city park and basic Bruce Industries warehouse. The "City Park" is basically grass with a few trees. Oh yeah, and a bunch of weeds. The warehouse is pretty bare, with electrical wires in plain sight very close to you. Don't get me wrong, Six Flags is super fun with some charming areas, especially the older parts, but Disney is Supreme. I do give props to my local Six Flags, they have a Looney Toons animatronic simple 0boat ride and indoor mining coaster, but again nothing close to Disney.There is no rides like Soarin', Everest, Toy Story Mania, or the awesome Spider-Man ride at Universal Orlando. Sorry that was WAY too much, my theme park geeky love just came out.
I can relate the squeaking, ugh. For some reason it is my dogs goal to get out the squeaker in ten minutes, haha. Oh yeah, dogs LOVE food. TI bet Oscar and Annie would be buddies!

Don't ever leave us Heather!!!!
Omg the way you spoke about them I thought you were a Dole Whip expert lol! I'm not really that inspired to even try one to be honest, it just looks like ice cream to me. Really? How come your parents take you to Disney if they don't 'love' it? My parents love the parks but don't particularly like the actual Disney characters. They think I'm stupid for loving it as I do. My parents certainly wouldn't pay all that money to trek over to Florida if it wasn't absolutely amazing. But it is so ha lol.

Okay lol you just put me off six flags haha! I like Disney because it is like a place where everything is perfect and clean and Disney! If six flags has peeling paint and weeds then bleh!!! I don't want to go as much anymore lol. Apparently the fastest roller coaster in the world is at a six flags park. Not that I'd go on it. I couldn't go on Manta or Kraken at Seaworld and Tower of Terror's drop-iness petrified me. I love how every ride at Disney tells a story, it's awesome. Rock and Roller Coaster is one of my favourites. Soarin was our first ever ride so it is very special to us, if you know what I mean.

I begged my parents to take us to WDW then I planned it all from the hotel to the parks to the restaurant. We almost went just to universal but I am so glad we didn't. Epcot was our first park, and Akershus was our first meal, my parents were amazed. Then we did Soarin and we all came off feeling amazing!!!

LOL, osc is weird and doesn't get the squeak out on purpose. He likes to squeak it at us. He has a cuddly toy haggis that squeaks and has had it for almost 2 years and is not broken yet, except an ear has been chewed mostly off, lol. Oh Annie, you sound so lovely, I will fly over tomorrow to meet you!!! :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmarisa
I'm just joining this thread
Bonjour mon ami! Je m'appelle Meg!

Tehe

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 03-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #3499
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth

I guess that is lucky in some ways- although I remember you saying you didn't like it. My dad can empathize- he stayed at home and went to a local university and felt like he missed out on a lot of stuff.
It's great, I get to go to college for free on a full ride scholarship, and I actually do really like it. But I just go through times of negativity some times
Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #3500
rachelmarisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
It's great, I get to go to college for free on a full ride scholarship, and I actually do really like it. But I just go through times of negativity some times
Miami of Ohio??
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 03-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #3501
rachelmarisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post

Tehe
Hi! Thanks for the greeting (:
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 03-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #3502
disneygirl520

Quote:

Miami of Ohio??
Yep
Old 03-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #3503
rachelmarisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Yep
My school had a junior college visit field trip there!
Haha though I wasn't on it. A lot of my friends wanna go there! Do you like it?
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 03-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #3504
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post

Omg the way you spoke about them I thought you were a Dole Whip expert lol! I'm not really that inspired to even try one to be honest, it just looks like ice cream to me. Really? How come your parents take you to Disney if they don't 'love' it? My parents love the parks but don't particularly like the actual Disney characters. They think I'm stupid for loving it as I do. My parents certainly wouldn't pay all that money to trek over to Florida if it wasn't absolutely amazing. But it is so ha lol.

Okay lol you just put me off six flags haha! I like Disney because it is like a place where everything is perfect and clean and Disney! If six flags has peeling paint and weeds then bleh!!! I don't want to go as much anymore lol. Apparently the fastest roller coaster in the world is at a six flags park. Not that I'd go on it. I couldn't go on Manta or Kraken at Seaworld and Tower of Terror's drop-iness petrified me. I love how every ride at Disney tells a story, it's awesome. Rock and Roller Coaster is one of my favourites. Soarin was our first ever ride so it is very special to us, if you know what I mean.

I begged my parents to take us to WDW then I planned it all from the hotel to the parks to the restaurant. We almost went just to universal but I am so glad we didn't. Epcot was our first park, and Akershus was our first meal, my parents were amazed. Then we did Soarin and we all came off feeling amazing!!!

LOL, osc is weird and doesn't get the squeak out on purpose. He likes to squeak it at us. He has a cuddly toy haggis that squeaks and has had it for almost 2 years and is not broken yet, except an ear has been chewed mostly off, lol. Oh Annie, you sound so lovely, I will fly over tomorrow to meet you!!! :-D

Tehe

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I guess I just know way to much about Dole Whips, haha.

Maybe I phrased it wrong. My dad really loves Disney. He espically likes Magic Kingdom because he visited it when he was younger. He just is not like some Disney parents I know who visit every year and have tons of Disney merch. My dad took me in January as a birthday gift. He enjoyed the trip. My mom likes Disney, but just always wonders why I keep wanting to visit the same place over and over. Ah being a Disney Geek, they just don't understand! I am kinda the same as your parents on the parks thing, I like Disney movies. They are fine, but I don't watch them a lot. But I do enjoy them. And this week my friends and I are having a classic Disney movie marathon!

Ah, well if you don't like roller coasters I guess Six Flags is fun. Again, it's still good, but Disney beats it by X10000000! Soarin' is cool first ride. I visited Magic Kingdom when I was one, so I don't remember my first ride. (Shame my non-Disney geek parents for not remembering! My poor future kids in the future) My first ride remembering was from my third trip, 2009. Pirates! (Unless you count the train.) Akershus is SO yummy! Cool that you planned most of the trip, it's half the fun!

No, getting out the squeaker on purpose is weird! I have never seen any other dog do that. YES! Oscar and Annie will be great buddies
Old 03-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #3505
disneygirl520

Quote:

My school had a junior college visit field trip there!
Haha though I wasn't on it. A lot of my friends wanna go there! Do you like it?
Yeah I do, it's a really nice school.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #3506
disneygirl520

My cell phone voicemail message now ends with "I'll get back to you as soon as I can, have a magical day!"
Old 03-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #3507
Orreed
Olivia

Last edited by Orreed; 03-20-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #3508
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

I love this show so much also I made this what what

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #3509
Sassy23
Mouseketeer

So cool!!! I just saw this, it is so true!

http://www.hypable.com/2012/10/01/yo...sney-fan-when/

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #3510
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy23 View Post
So cool!!! I just saw this, it is so true!

http://www.hypable.com/2012/10/01/yo...sney-fan-when/
I agree with that! They did a nice job.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: