Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #31
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

If we didn't have the bad times we wouldn't enjoy the good times nearly as much!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #32
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

August 4, 2012- Last day in Long Island, Mansions, Long Drives

Happy Birthday Dylan and Cole Sprouse!! Today was our last day in Long Island. We put our laundry in their little laundry house and went to the post office to ship stuff home. We later turned around because our box was the wrong kind. We went to Stoneybrook. There, we ate lunch at a tea place, went to the stores and drove to a mansion. We didn't know this but, it was closed when we got there Instead, we drove to a mansion style hotel and had dinner. After we ate, we drove back to our hotel

Up Next: Our first cruise day!!, What's with the traffic?, when will we board?

Stay tuned to find out

Kaitlin: Directioner and a Huge Jonas Fan
WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, ?/14 DLR: Too Many too count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14
DLP: 6/13
WDWJonasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #33
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

August 5, 2012- Cruise Day!!

Today we left Long Island and got on the Disney Magic. We ate breakfast at the hotel and finished packing. From there, we drove to the port. We had to make a pit stop about halfway through the drive. It took forever to get to the port with all of this traffic. My dad dropped the rental car off while my mom, sister and I went to check in. Much to my dismay, the characters were gone by the time we got there While waiting for my dad, a DVC person notices my mom's shirt and gave us DVC buttons and lanyards. When my dad showed up, we took the picture and got on the ship.

As we walked on the ship, the crew waiting on deck 3 announces your family's last night and they all start cheering. I love this. After they started cheering, we found our tablemates DDs on deck 4. From there, we went to the room until the dis meet. There were many dis'ers there, including our tablemates. It was so nice to see them again. Then it was time for the safety drill.

After the drill, there was the sailaway party. I took pictures from our room and went to see characters. The characters that we saw were Mickey, Pluto and Minnie. Dinner was at Animator's Palate. When we got to our table, the people there weren't our tablemates When they got there, we got introduced to our servers Andre and Bawa.

Up Next: A day full of characters, formal night, what?! Chip and Dale are fightning?

Stay tuned to find out

WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, ?/14 DLR: Too Many too count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14
Old 11-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #34
stitch 6 2 6
Earning My Ears

Great Story!

Thanks for the great story.
stitch 6 2 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #35
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

No problem. Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating lately. I've been busy lately and school has taken up alot of my time. Anyway, in a couple weeks I will be going to this:

That's right folks!! My mom got tickets for the 27th. I'm so excited!! In addition, I may be meeting them thanks to their fanclub.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #36
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

August 6, 2012- Characters, Formal Night and Twice Charmed Part 1

Today was our at sea day. That morning, my dad and I went to get to breakfast from Topsiders and I went to see characters. This day, the characters were in the gazebo near the Goofy Pool. During this time, I got to see Daisy, Pluto and Stitch. I then went to guest services because I wanted to drop my shirt off for the characters to sign. I joined my family for lunch after all of that. My sister and I went to the stores before I went to see Lilo & Stitch. When I got in line, I ran into our tablemates. Their DDs got in line behind me. When my turn came, I let them sign my autograph book that I had just bought. After they signed it, they took the photo with my camera. The older DD watched my stuff while the younger DD took the picture with my camera. The girls then got in the photo with me. Lilo & Stitch were fighting over where we should stand.

Up Next: Twice Charmed, Formal Night, What are Chip and Dale doing?

Stay tuned to find out

Old 11-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #37
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Off Topic- Jonas Brothers Concert

Hi Everyone!!

I wanted to interupt this report because the Jonas Brothers are back in town!! That's right folks. Last Night, Today and tomorrow, they will be performing at the Pantages Theater. Yes, I was there yesterday and they are all sold out.

Last edited by WDWJonasGirl; 06-10-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #38
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

August 6, 2012 Part 2- Characters, Formal Night and Twice Charmed

Hi Everyone!! Sorry about the delay. As a late Christmas/New Years present, here's the rest of Characters, Formal Night and Twice Charmed.

That night was formal night. After seeing Lilo & Stitch, I went back to the room to get ready for Twice Charmed. Before the show, I went to see Chip & Dale outside the Walt Disney Theater. They were cute but this time, something unusal happened. They fought over my pen when it came to my autograph book. I didn't know this but the character handler took a picture of them fighting.

After seeing them, it was time to see Twice Charmed. It's about Cinderella and was supposed to go on broadway. I left early to see Donald. Unlike Chip and Dale, everything went without any problems. Dinner that night was at Parrot Cay.

Up Next: Halifax, Officer Pin Trading, Buses and Penny's Cove

Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #39
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Happy Valentines Day!!

Old 03-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #40
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Here are some pictures:

Betsy Ross' House

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Poster in Philadelphia
L-R: Robert Capron (Rowley), Devon Botsick (Rodrick), Zachary Gordon (Greg)

Independce Hall

A stuffed Winnie the Pooh

Last edited by WDWJonasGirl; 03-16-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #41
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

August 7, 2013: Halifax, Officer Pin Trading, Be Our Guest

Today, we went to Halifax. Since our excursion wasn't until the afternoon, my mom and I went down to the stores in the port. It was kind of like a farmer's market. We met up for our excursion in Beat Street. Along with my family, our tablemates joined us for this excursion. Perry loved this excursion, although he did fall asleep some of the time. We also went to the Titanic memorial and Penny's Cove. Perry loved this.

That night was a comedy show which I didn't go to. It was Officer Pin Trading where I traded a lot of pins, with 4 lanyards that I had brought with me. Dinner was at Lumiere's which was our only time we would be eating there About halfway through dinner, I went to go see Goofy in the atrium and did one of those professional pictures, which my mom ended up not buying.

Up Next: A Jetboat ride, Pirate Night, What?! We have a dancer in the family?!, St. John

Stay Tuned for the rest and I may have pictures to share

Old 04-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #42
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

August 8, 2013- Pirates, Jet Boats, St. John, What?! We have a Dancer?!

Today, we went to Saint John. Our excursion today was a tour around Saint John and a river rafting jetboat ride. It was very bumpy and I nearly fell out at some points. After the excursion, we went shopping in the port.

Tonight was Pirate Night. The show in the Walt Disney Theater was a movie, which was Brave. I saw alot of characters while my parents were at the movie and my sister was in the room. The characters I ended up seeing were Chip & Dale, Minnie, Captain Hook and Smee and Captain Jack Sparrow. This was my first time meeting Captain Jack Sparrow. I loved meeting him and after he signed my autograph book, he would throw it to the character handler.

After I finished my time with Captain Jack Sparrow, I ran into our tablemates. The girls and I got in line to see Captain Jack. This would be my 2nd time seeing him. Right after we got in line, the CMs closed the line When it was our turn, Captain Jack said "Hello Again" to me I was shocked because I had seen him a half and an hour prior to this. I decided to get a photo with the girls, Captain Jack and I and one with just the girls and Captain Jack without me. I let the photographer use my camera for all three pictures.

After Captain Jack, the girls and I met their parents at Studio Sea. We saw A Pirates Life for Me, a game show. It was funny. The Pirate girls made us sing and told jokes. We didn't win but everyone got buttons at the end. Dinner was at Animator's Palate. At one point, they had a Pirate Limbo Parade. All of the servers were dressed up in their pirate costumes. They chose all four girls (our tablemates DDs), my sister and I to be a part of it!! I was shocked because nobody had told me about it. During dinner, we got bandanas which I loved.

That night was the Pirate deck party. Normally, I'm not a dancer, but this time, I did ALOT of dancing. This shocked my family because they had no idea that they had a dancer. At one point, my dad and the dad of our tablemates danced. Basically, I couldn't stop dancing.

Up Next: Dreams, Sea Day, Last Full Day

Old 04-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #43
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

More PA Pictures

Here are some more pictures:

HersheyPark

HersheyPark sign for Big Time Rush, (kaoden39, I know how much Kody loves Big Time Rush so this is for her)

View from Hershey kisses tower

Big Time Rush Poster in HersheyPark

Chocolate World Sign

Last edited by WDWJonasGirl; 05-06-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #44
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry about the delay. Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys that I'm going to be busy for the next three months. First of all, school ends in 5 weeks, then I'm going to London and Paris, then I'm going to see Sister Act, then I have the d23 expo, school registration and the Jonas Brothers concert.

Also, I got accepted to my school's link crew. This is where a group of juniors and seniors help the freshmen got more situated for their high school years. Unfortunatley, this means that I have to give up 3 days of my last days of summer vacation.

Old 06-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #45
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Here are some more pictures:

Hershey Gardens

Hershey Gardens 2

My stuffed pajama pooh bear in Stoneybrook

A view of the New York port

A view of New York City

Me with Mickey. I let the photographer take one with my camera

Last edited by WDWJonasGirl; 06-10-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: