|03-16-2013, 02:54 PM||#19|
Average Banjo Picker. Fairly Good Sailing Master. Ordained Wedding and Vow Renewal Officiant.
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 15-min from WDW.
Well . . .
1) We don't feel it is worth it.
2) The food quality is not high enough for the exorbitant prices.
3) The atmosphere isn't even that great.
4) But, if you want princesses in a castle for the daughters, you pay.
5) And, Disney knows you will pay dearly.
6) That is why it is double the price of Akershus.
7) And, Epcot has better character participation.
Volunteerism: Give-Kids-The-World Coordinator, SCORE Mentor, Kiwanis Director, Make-A-Wish Board Member.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|