Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #871
jenjersnap
yadda yadda yadda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott MC View Post
Really? The quiet pool is a plausable view with a GV booked? I thought it would have been considered a water view. Hmm.....
Quiet pool *side*, not necessarily looking straight at the pool (though we could see it). The rooms in the direction of the parking lot and tennis courts, about 30%-40% of the rooms down that hall, are GV. The rest are, indeed, WV. Look at the maps I mentioned, it will make sense.

Upcoming: Disneyland 7/14 Mom & DS3, BCV 11/14

YC & Poly 10/13 Poly & BC 12/10GC at Disneyland 06/09Mom and DS2, WL 1/09YC & BC (yes, both!) 9/08 Hojo's near Disneyland 6/08Mom and DS1, WL 1/08Poly 9/07 BC 10/06 AKL & Poly 12/05 Mom and DS1, WL & Dolphin 2/05 First trip as an adult to AK & FW cabins, 12/04
Old 03-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #872
jenjersnap
yadda yadda yadda

Hi, Natebenma! Yes, add me to the list! Thank you! YC dates are 10/20-10/24. Too short, alas, but kids wanted the darn split (lure of the ever-malfunctioning monorail *grumble* )

Upcoming: Disneyland 7/14 Mom & DS3, BCV 11/14

YC & Poly 10/13 Poly & BC 12/10GC at Disneyland 06/09Mom and DS2, WL 1/09YC & BC (yes, both!) 9/08 Hojo's near Disneyland 6/08Mom and DS1, WL 1/08Poly 9/07 BC 10/06 AKL & Poly 12/05 Mom and DS1, WL & Dolphin 2/05 First trip as an adult to AK & FW cabins, 12/04
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-16-2013, 10:03 AM   #873
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
You may want to ask now! I think she is down to just 5 more.
Thanks for the heads up!

Old 03-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #874
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma

You may want to ask now! I think she is down to just 5 more.
Hey Nannette!! I sent you a PM about a pin!!!

Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
Old 03-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #875
Angeejoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
Sounds like a great room, I guess you booked LV, I'm worried if I book GV and request to be close to elevators we'll get the tree, I'm sorry but I don't like the trees . I really want LV but after having to pay out a small fortune for root canal work last week and been told another tooth may need it there might not be enough pennies in the jar.
Ziggy it was really a great room, the only thing it didn't have was the king bed we wanted, it had 2 queens. The location was great, loved being near the back elevator & loved the view. I'd totally ask for this area again! If I can ever figure out how to post pics I'll put them on here. Now the rooms across the hall I'd imagine would be GV & I imagine it would be views of BCV & their pool. Which would be nice.

Dental bills suck! I had a root canal & a crown a few years ago, they totally break the bank.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:36 AM   #876
Angeejoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMomx7 View Post
Didn't know if you guys heard the rumor that a GP discount for middle of June through middle of August (I think) is being released on April 2. I know Dee and I have been waiting and hoping.l According to this reliable source 30% discount for deluxes. Not sure about AP discounts - hoping that they are even a little bit better.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!
What's a GP discount?
Old 03-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #877
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe

What's a GP discount?
I believe General Public

Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
Old 03-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #878
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4 View Post
Hey Nannette!! I sent you a PM about a pin!!!
Got it!

Old 03-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #879
eddiemcgarrigle
Mouseketeer

Staying at the Beach Club June 08th - 22nd.

I got a great deal that wasn't too far off what I paid last year for the POFQ. Factor in the free DDP and it was blooming well impossible to ignore. My son is really looking forward to Stormalong Bay, it was all I could do to stop him diving in last year when we visited Beaches & Cream. Six year old kids really don't get the ban on pool hopping.

Online check-in not too far off, full balcony and upper floor please.

Feel free to add me to the list.

Last edited by eddiemcgarrigle; 03-16-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #880
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post
Ziggy it was really a great room, the only thing it didn't have was the king bed we wanted, it had 2 queens. The location was great, loved being near the back elevator & loved the view. I'd totally ask for this area again! If I can ever figure out how to post pics I'll put them on here. Now the rooms across the hall I'd imagine would be GV & I imagine it would be views of BCV & their pool. Which would be nice.

Dental bills suck! I had a root canal & a crown a few years ago, they totally break the bank.
Here are my instructions for posting photos, using Photobucket, if you want to try. Just follow the instructions in the first link. I think there are quick links now, so you can actually just choose the picture you want to post with one click.

How do I?

Post a Photo on the DIS?
sub-lesson: Upload all of your pictures into Photobucket in Large, not Full-size, format
Note- March 2013: This feature is not currently working on the Photobucket Beta version. All photos are loading in a large format. Resizing of pictures must be done individually. ARGH!!!!
ETA: March 15- this feature was reintroduced to the Beta version

My love-hate relationship with Photobucket continues to evolve. After being involuntarily thrust a couple of weeks ago into the Beta version which had LESS working features than the former version, I am starting to warm up now that some of the features have been restored. I am no longer calling PB a name that I can't post here, but I reserve the right to hold the new name in the wings, just-in-case!
Old 03-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #881
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

No more pin orders

Hi Everyone,

No more pin orders until I go to work on Monday and count how many I have left. Those who have pm'ed me already I THINK I have you all covered, but I will message you on Monday and let you know if they will be sent or if I ran out!

Thanks!!
~Nannette

Last edited by nannette; 03-16-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #882
melindae10
Mouseketeer

Thank you Natebenma, I would love to be added. We will be there April 23-30th!
I would love to have DME take care of my luggage but I am afraid that since we will be getting in so late that we won't have what we need to get to bed. The kids will have there stuff which is more important! I would like us to get to bed soon after we get to the hotel but since we are over here on the west coast I don't know how the time difference will mess with my kids. I am hoping that they will be so exhausted from traveling that they won't mind going to bed at 7:00 PM their time, which is really only a hour eariler than normal.
I am very excitied to be staying at BC again and can't wait to show my husband the magic! This is my kids first time in any Disney theme park and my husbands first time to FL!
Old 03-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #883
catho72
DIS Veteran

117 days until we leave for WDW!!!

18 days until I can do the double digit dance!

I only wish it were 18 days until we left.....

OK, I'm off to go drown my sorrows in a homemade Sunken Treasure.

Is anyone there now? I think the only thing that can put me back into good spirits (besides a Sunken Treasure) is a live report. Thanks!

2/02 Holiday Inn (now Nick Hotel) 2/08 POR 9/08 POR 6/09 Regal Sun/Windsor Hills 7/10 Windsor Hills 7/11 Windsor Hills/AKL/BLT 7/12 Beach Club/AKL 7/13 BC CL 2/14 POP/SSR for PHM weekend and now planning 6/14 POP/GF/BC CL split stay

Old 03-16-2013, 01:47 PM   #884
Murray29
Earning My Ears

I have finally decided to stop lurking and join in. We are staying at the YC from August 15th ~ 26th. This will be our 1st stay at a deluxe resort. We have always stayed value and been very happy. I had never been able to justify the price jump even to stay at a moderate, but we got such a great deal through ***, we decided it was too good to pass up. We can't wait for August to get here!
Old 03-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #885
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post

Thank you so much for replying, 2 beds doesn't bother me if DH annoys me he can have the other bed

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: