Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which of the following THIEVES Reunion Cruises do you want to do in 2014:
May Alaska 10 23.26%
July Eastern Carribbean 3 6.98%
July Western Carribbean 4 9.30%
September Southern Carribbean 17 39.53%
September WBTA 17 39.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #76
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planky View Post
How come there isn't a D all of the above choice up there?????
Because I didn't think of it. Now behave Planky.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #77
been2marceline
Fish are Food, not Friends!

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Hi Woody!

How are you and Mrs. Woody?

Hope to see you both on a future cruise!!

Karen (wife of been2marceline)
DIS Cruising, Been There, Done That: - 77 Day Eastern - Fantasy Jan '14, Wonder - Nov. '11 MR, 14 Day Magic - Eastern Repo LA - PC Aug. '05 ,7 Day Magic - Western,7 Day Eastern Nov. '07, 4 Day Wonder - What - another one? Thieves Reunion 10/4/14, now it's chronic... 10/15 EBPC!!!

DW DH DD19
been2marceline is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #78
been2marceline

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKANGEL View Post
This honorary thief would love more thieves to join us all on the WBTA!
Would have clicked the like button...

Honorary thief and Champagne girl here too... I felt like I was there with everyone, if only in spirit (and on a DVD )

Would love to finally meet and cruise again with everyone!!

DIS Cruising, Been There, Done That: - 77 Day Eastern - Fantasy Jan '14, Wonder - Nov. '11 MR, 14 Day Magic - Eastern Repo LA - PC Aug. '05 ,7 Day Magic - Western,7 Day Eastern Nov. '07, 4 Day Wonder - What - another one? Thieves Reunion 10/4/14, now it's chronic... 10/15 EBPC!!!

DW DH DD19
Old 03-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #79
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by been2marceline View Post

Hi Woody!

How are you and Mrs. Woody?

Hope to see you both on a future cruise!!
We are well. Looking forward to cruising with you again.

Woody
woody73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #80
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

It's nice to see soo many thieves come back...

we knew you were out there somewhere...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #81
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Would have clicked the like button...

Honorary thief and Champagne girl here too... I felt like I was there with everyone, if only in spirit (and on a DVD )

Would love to finally meet and cruise again with everyone!!

What is with this honoray stuff....you and Angel are both authentic THIEVES. You were both with us throughout the whole year of planning and you were both with us in mind, heart and spirit on the cruise....and on the DVD.

AND you are a co-Conspiritor with the co-Original champagne girls too. If it wasn't for you, I would not have been able to make mine and Angel's plans come true. You were there from the beginning.

Authentic.....not honorary!!
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #82
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
It's nice to see soo many thieves come back...

we knew you were out there somewhere...
I love seeing all the names on the DIS boards, even though I see everybody over on FB....it's different on the DIS. You get to write more and you have cool names.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #83
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

I am going to move this to the Pre-Trip Report board to continue the discussion.

MJ
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #84
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse37 View Post
I am going to move this to the Pre-Trip Report board to continue the discussion.

MJ
Thanks MJ....I went to look for it so that I could put a link on here, but I didn't find it. Is it done already?

I see that it has been moved already and there is no need for a link. That's great! I hope everybody can still find us.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Last edited by EllaEnchanted; 03-16-2013 at 05:32 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:45 AM   #85
been2marceline

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

What is with this honoray stuff....you and Angel are both authentic THIEVES. You were both with us throughout the whole year of planning and you were both with us in mind, heart and spirit on the cruise....and on the DVD.

AND you are a co-Conspiritor with the co-Original champagne girls too. If it wasn't for you, I would not have been able to make mine and Angel's plans come true. You were there from the beginning.

Authentic.....not honorary!!
Brought tears to my eyes, you did, my wonderful Mrs. Fahlbusch! I really did feel like I was there with you!

Xoxoxox

Karen, (wife of been2marceline)

DW DH DD19
Old 03-16-2013, 05:29 AM   #86
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Brought tears to my eyes, you did, my wonderful Mrs. Fahlbusch! I really did feel like I was there with you!

Xoxoxox

Karen, (wife of been2marceline)
I speak the truth! Hugs to you dear THIEF!!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #87
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by katypop View Post
Hi Cheri Please say hi to Jackie for me. Things have settled down finally on my end...beginning to relax and start planning vacations again

HI KATHE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoLittleMermaid View Post
So fun to "see" old friends here! Only trouble is, I'm so used to Facebook that I keep looking for the "like" button to click on your posts.

I voted for the WBTA, as that is one I've always wanted to do (and actually had reservations on in the past, till stupid work said I couldn't go then). But the likelyhood of doing a 2014 cruise is slim, especially one that involved one-way flights to Europe. But Deb said vote, so I did! ALSO I remember my good friend WOODY telling me many years ago, book the cruise you want and let fate take care of getting you on it (or words to that affect)!

Good seeing you all!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #88
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
HI KATHE!!!!

I voted for the WBTA, as that is one I've always wanted to do (and actually had reservations on in the past, till stupid work said I couldn't go then). But the likelyhood of doing a 2014 cruise is slim, especially one that involved one-way flights to Europe. But Deb said vote, so I did! ALSO I remember my good friend WOODY telling me many years ago, book the cruise you want and let fate take care of getting you on it (or words to that affect)!

Good seeing you all!

Thank you Jackie. Hey I voted for more than one cruise and I'm certainly not going to do three cruises next year. I would love to do the WBTA also, but I know that it's highly unlikely that I'll get to do it....even if it wins this poll. It's not rocket science. I just have a close SC and WBTA with Alaska gaining competition going on. I want the Thieves to vote so they pick what they would like the most. Not what they are going to definitely do. If you can go, great, but if you can't then that's fine too. I want everyone's input.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #89
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

OK, Deb, I voted, like you told me to

As I said on FB, it is too early for us to even consider 2014 due to Tom's job commitments and the changes thereof, but I voted.

HI KATHE!! Nice to see you posting since we were neighbors on the way to Hawaii! Hoping all is well with you and yours.

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE!

DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #90
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post
OK, Deb, I voted, like you told me to

As I said on FB, it is too early for us to even consider 2014 due to Tom's job commitments and the changes thereof, but I voted.

HI KATHE!! Nice to see you posting since we were neighbors on the way to Hawaii! Hoping all is well with you and yours.

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Thank you so much Jan. I know what you're saying. I have no idea what I'm doing for 2014 either. My only focus right now is the move. No cruise picking or planning can be done until after that. So I'm picking blindly also. I really appreciate your input.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: