Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

Smile AOA discounts

I was wondering what you guys think the chances of Free Dinning or Room discounts will be available for the fall in the Little Mermaid Rooms? I know in the spring they were excluded.

TARAMEOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
turnlisa
DIS Veteran

I think the chances are slim. Up until now they have been excluded from everything - even the PIN I got for late summer.

turnlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
K1226M
Earning My Ears

Can I ask why these rooms are in such high demand or disney is making it seem they are? I havent stayed there but it seems they are a far walk to the main pool and food court and buses. And other than the theme they are the same as pop.
K1226M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #4
OThopeful35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1226M View Post
Can I ask why these rooms are in such high demand or disney is making it seem they are? I havent stayed there but it seems they are a far walk to the main pool and food court and buses. And other than the theme they are the same as pop.
I think because it's a new resort.

POR~Aug 2010 (1st visit) POFQ Aug 2011 POP/POFQ Aug 2013
OThopeful35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #5
Rahjeir
Earning My Ears

Zero. Disney doesn't need any type of discount to sell out those rooms. As I see it any discount will be geared toward rooms they have trouble filling. Tons of AoA family suites to fill so I would expect free dining to include only those at AoA.
Rahjeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

I usually stay at pop but was hoping to stay here because of the character theme. Maybe we should try ASMovies.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
DonoMoose
Mouseketeer

I know that the last few years when they do offer the Free Dining promotion. The Valu resorts get the free "quick" service instead of the regular dining that the moderates get. So, I wouldn't doubt that it would become available when it comes to the free dining promotion because it has nothing to do with the room discounts they offer, know what I mean? If your looking to stay at Little Mermaid, keep in mind it's a bit of a walk to the food court & pool (if this isn't an issue for you than your all set).. Also, The month of September is filling up fast so, if your heart is set on LM you should try and book at least the "room only" for the week you desire to go. (When booking the room only, your deposit is only 1 night of your stay & the rest due upon check in, or you can add park tickets &/or dining up to 2 weeks prior to check in (just an ultimatum for families trying to save up for the trip) this way your guaranteed there. If they come out with the Dining you can always switch it over by calling them but at least you know you have the room secured.

9/13(POP) 3/13(AKL) 3/09(Pop) 3/07 (ASM)
9/06(Pop) 04(OP)

ME DH DS11 DS2 DD8
DonoMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #8
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

I highly doubt the LM rooms will be included in any discounts. They are is such high demand that Disney doesn't need a discount to entice people to stay there.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #9
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

You all make good points. It is really hard to know what to do. Wish I had a crystal ball

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: