Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
LovesTimone
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In Mickey's Backyard
Posts: 1,406

Getting ready to book, but still not sure?

I am getting ready to book for our Dec trip, But................

I just can't decide When to go - either The 2nd week -9th thru 14th
or The 3rd week - 16th thru 21st -

DH said whatever you think. Oh and it's only DH and I this trip, but there is a possiblity that we might be able to take our DGS, but he will only be 2 1/2 in Dec so he is still at no charge, So if he get to come I will have to rethink the whole plan.

Cost wise it is not that big of difference. Sooo still undecide?

Pop Warner is really playing into me leaning toward the 3rd week, But the 2nd week the crowds are much less ,

And I haven't really decided on where we are staying, thinking of POR, we have stayed at all the other mod's, but We really love POFQ, but if grandson is along we would want a prefered room.

Then if there is a really great deal we would love to stay at Beach club.

What to Do ... What to Do......
LovesTimone is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.