Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #1381
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,861

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewilley View Post
If someone could do that, that would be great. This thread is far too busy as it is, without adding everyone posting their trips dates every ten minutes! LOL.

Once it's been set up by someone who can keep the initial post updated, please let me know and I'll link to it from the FAQ in the first post.

Andre
Ill tell you what Ill do it and you can create a link to it when I am done.
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #1382
myjourney
DIS Veteran
 
myjourney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 692

When will you be at POR

I will try and take care of this for awhile, I don't want to cause Andre and Venomhatch any more work.


April
scrappinggirl- 4/26-5/1

May
dramaticmissy- 5/8-5/13
myjourney- 5/22-5/31

June
cheer25mom- 6/2-6/10

November
kelleigh1- 11/6-11/23
__________________

Dec 2014 Fort Wilderness 8 nights
Oct 2014 Fort Wilderness 14 nights
Oct 2013 Fort Wilderness 9 nights
May 2013 4 nights AKL, 5 nights at POR (love Yeeha Bob!)
May 2012 5 nights AKL, 3 nights BCV, and 4 nights SSR TH
March 2011 SSR and POR
October 2010 CSR
May 2010 Kidani Village and Saratoga Spring Resort
Oct 2009 Saratoga Springs Resort
May 2009 Saratoga Springs Resort
Nov 2008 Saratoga Springs Resort
June 2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge
myjourney is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #1383
myjourney
DIS Veteran
 
myjourney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 692

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Ill tell you what Ill do it and you can create a link to it when I am done.
Whoops did not see this before posting. You guys let me know what you would like me to do.
__________________

Dec 2014 Fort Wilderness 8 nights
Oct 2014 Fort Wilderness 14 nights
Oct 2013 Fort Wilderness 9 nights
May 2013 4 nights AKL, 5 nights at POR (love Yeeha Bob!)
May 2012 5 nights AKL, 3 nights BCV, and 4 nights SSR TH
March 2011 SSR and POR
October 2010 CSR
May 2010 Kidani Village and Saratoga Spring Resort
Oct 2009 Saratoga Springs Resort
May 2009 Saratoga Springs Resort
Nov 2008 Saratoga Springs Resort
June 2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge
myjourney is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #1384
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,861

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjourney View Post
Whoops did not see this before posting. You guys let me know what you would like me to do.
Created the thread already. I am moving your dates you posted here. Just give me a moment and Ill post a link and announcement.
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #1385
kelleigh1
Disney Baby
I sleep with Pooh & Mickey
Kicked off the school bus
 
kelleigh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Behind Gillette Stadium
Posts: 7,701

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjourney View Post
I will try and take care of this for awhile, I don't want to cause Andre and Venomhatch any more work.
I'm not sure Venom really does work because he's here all the time.

j/k
__________________

Childless doesn't mean that we're not a family. MLA RLA







kelleigh1 is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #1386
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,861

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleigh1 View Post
I'm not sure Venom really does work because he's here all the time.

j/k
Thats why it pays to now be in admin, shhhhhhhhhh!
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #1387
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,861

OK OFFICIAL DATES THREAD UP AND RUNNING!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3080566

Post in the thread and let me know your dates you will be there and I will update them.

USE this Format: "Venomhatch- POR - 3/1 - 3/9"

Last edited by Venomhatch; 03-15-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #1388
awfullybigadventure
Mouseketeer
 
awfullybigadventure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
OK OFFICIAL DATES THREAD UP AND RUNNING!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3080566

PM me and let me know your dates you will be there and I will update them.
You're awesome for taking this on!
awfullybigadventure is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #1389
visitingapril09
DIS Veteran
 
visitingapril09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 803

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybaud View Post
Me too!! My husband grounded me! I can only talk about Disney once a week and on Fridays!
Good news for you is.......it's Friday!!
visitingapril09 is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #1390
asherls
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 15

I will be leaving at 1:30am and checking in to POR for March 17th -22ND.

Hopefully we get a ground floor. I'm going with my parents and kids and my mom made more on the reservations for ground floor but she called today and checked on it and they were really rude to her. She was being polite and wants ground floor because of medical reasons.
asherls is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #1391
tcleveland65
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4

Good to hear that I'm not the only one who can't get enough Disney right now. My husband has left all the planning to me, all he cares about is how much money we are spending.

So I have another food question, ME should be picking us up from POR at 6-6:15 for our return flight home. We have a 5pm ADR for Boatwrights when they open, is this OK or should I cancel?
tcleveland65 is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #1392
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,861

Received everyone's PMs and I am updated here in the next few minutes.
Venomhatch is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #1393
siskaren
DIS Veteran
 
siskaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Aurora, IL
Posts: 8,314

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcleveland65 View Post
Good to hear that I'm not the only one who can't get enough Disney right now. My husband has left all the planning to me, all he cares about is how much money we are spending.

So I have another food question, ME should be picking us up from POR at 6-6:15 for our return flight home. We have a 5pm ADR for Boatwrights when they open, is this OK or should I cancel?
I think that's cutting it too close.
siskaren is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #1394
Chuckers
Missing my day trips to Disneyland :(
 
Chuckers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,169

So.. I go to upgrade my dining plan to Deluxe.. the CM transfers me because there's a problem.

I get the upgrade and I ask how much would it be to transfer my reservation, as is, to POFQ. The new CM tells me he can't do it because they are using an expired code to give me the Deluxe Dining package. So, I say fine, I'll stay with what I have. (Was only thinking of POFQ cause it's smaller)

I go to online to pay my reservation in full and BLAM.. the hotel reservation is GONE... can not pull it up via my confirmation number or anything.

I call back and tell them it's missing. The CM calls someone and it gets fixed. I leave for lunch. I come back and BLAM! I have 2! hotel reservations now.. one for the original and one with the deluxe dining plan.

I call back and I am told that the system is having issues and I will see 2 reservations until they get it fixed. There is only one in the system for me. I say great.. I'll go pay on line.. The CM tells me that online payments are buggy and don't show up for all reservations. So, I just paid over the phone.. ugh.

But I am ALL PAID AND READY TO GO! Now I just have to wait... I don't like waiting.
__________________
Chuckers is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #1395
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran
 
Grumpy Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SACRAMENTO CA
Posts: 3,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckers View Post
So.. I go to upgrade my dining plan to Deluxe.. the CM transfers me because there's a problem.

I get the upgrade and I ask how much would it be to transfer my reservation, as is, to POFQ. The new CM tells me he can't do it because they are using an expired code to give me the Deluxe Dining package. So, I say fine, I'll stay with what I have. (Was only thinking of POFQ cause it's smaller)

I go to online to pay my reservation in full and BLAM.. the hotel reservation is GONE... can not pull it up via my confirmation number or anything.

I call back and tell them it's missing. The CM calls someone and it gets fixed. I leave for lunch. I come back and BLAM! I have 2! hotel reservations now.. one for the original and one with the deluxe dining plan.

I call back and I am told that the system is having issues and I will see 2 reservations until they get it fixed. There is only one in the system for me. I say great.. I'll go pay on line.. The CM tells me that online payments are buggy and don't show up for all reservations. So, I just paid over the phone.. ugh.

But I am ALL PAID AND READY TO GO! Now I just have to wait... I don't like waiting.
Yay for being all paid!
__________________
Grumpy Grandma is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: