Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2013, 07:28 AM   #1
sadossey
Mouseketeer

One night room only

We added one night room only at the end of our 6 night package at Pop in April(wanted to stay one more night but did not want to add another day of DDP). Will we likely be able to keep the same room if I request it when we check in?
sadossey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
Marionnette
Wishing On A Star
I stop in the middle and make others step over me while pretending not to understand English

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadossey View Post
We added one night room only at the end of our 6 night package at Pop in April(wanted to stay one more night but did not want to add another day of DDP). Will we likely be able to keep the same room if I request it when we check in?
You will most likely be able to stay in the same room but it is not guaranteed. You will need to physically check out and back in at the front desk on the morning of that room-only day and you will be issued new KTTWs (or Magic + bracelets, or whatever they are using at the time). Your dining credits from the package stay will still be valid until midnight of that day but they will remain on the old KTTW but you will need to use the new KTTW to get into your room.

Marionnette is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Everything the pp said is correct, but I wanted to add that you should have the reservations linked with a request that you would like to stay in the same room. When you check in for the package, tell the CM that you have a continuing reservation and you would like to keep the same room if possible. Good luck.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
sadossey
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. I booked through a TA and I think she will request that and I will ask when we check in.
sadossey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: