Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #16
dawgsgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsB919 View Post
Ok I'm feeling a little nutty over here, and I'm sure I'm driving my hubby bonkers with my going back and forth. I'm torn between the two for our December trip. I love how POR looks, but honestly I only want to stay in the mansions. I know that this is a request and it may not be granted. I really don't like anything about Alligator Bayou so I started looking at POFQ. It looks really nice as well, although not as romantic looking as POR. The trip is just my hubby and me. Another thing that has me torn now is what I'm reading about the discounts. I keep seeing that discounts for POFQ are less then for POR. We are hoping to take advantage of the bounceback offer when we go in Sept. Does anyone know if POFQ is also the same discount on the bounceback?
I was able to get the bb for POFQ for stays in May and October. I think it might not have been quite as much, but am not sure. I was thrilled to get any room only discount at POFQ!! I have the same problem as you with POR and the AB section. I really love POFQ because of the small size. POR is huge!! Good luck with your decision!!
dawgsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: