Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #26
nkereina
Wendy Darling

Thank you all for the responses. I love Beauty & The Beast and wanted to check it out for that reason, but didn't want to dislike my meal or waste a TS credit ordering just a soup and salad or something. I feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
No. It's a themed restaurant that sprung forth from "Beauty and the Beast", specifically the "Be Our Guest" song that features gourmet food. Do you really think that burgers and food court pasta would complete that theme? I'm sure you can find what you want at Cosmic Ray's. There is no rule that says that every new restaurant, no matter how popular, should cater to the fast food, cafeteria style eating.
I'm thinking you need to re-read my first post before posting a response. I did not once in my OP suggest that they should have burgers and "food court pasta", nor did I suggest every restaurant should cater to fast food. And why should I have to go to Cosmic Rays? All I said is thats what we like and if thats how we eat, what could we get at BOG that we might like there too. Please don't accuse others of things that aren't true.
nkereina is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: