Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which of the following THIEVES Reunion Cruises do you want to do in 2014:
May Alaska 10 23.26%
July Eastern Carribbean 3 6.98%
July Western Carribbean 4 9.30%
September Southern Carribbean 17 39.53%
September WBTA 17 39.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #46
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaussie View Post

We booked Sept 2014 SC already. But did I read it right, it's supposed to be October 2014 SC?
It looks like you're on the right one. See the poll at the top of the page.

Woody
woody73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #47
EllaEnchanted
iDIS...resistance is futile!
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody73 View Post
On our way to the Cheesecake Factory, we drove past your hotel in Redondo Beach, and said, "There's Deb and John's hotel!"

Woody
What great memories....glad we got to share them with you and Mrs. Woody. Hope we can get to make some more memories on a reunion cruise!!!

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Devout Co-Founding Member of THE CHAMPAGNE GIRLS! ... GET YOUR PINK ON!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
EllaEnchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #48
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleaussie View Post
We booked Sept 2014 SC already. But did I read it right, it's supposed to be October 2014 SC?

Hi Aussie.....correct, it's supposed to be the October 4th cruise in 2014 since we already have some Thieves booked on that one. If we end up doing it as our reunion cruise, maybe you can switch your ressie. Just a thought.

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
PLATINUM-15 cruises completed; Southern Caribbean 10/4/14 next; We moved near the mouse YAY!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #49
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
It looks like you're on the right one. See the poll at the top of the page.

Woody
Sorry Woody. That was my mistake. I put down Sept on the poll and afterwards realized that most Thieves already booked the 10/4/14 cruise so we changed it to that one, but we can't revise the poll.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #50
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
The Southern Caribbean and WBTA are currently tied. Here's something else to consider: Who has already booked?

Sept 2014 Southern Caribbean:
-- LisaG520
-- MrsMork
-- PJpoohbear
--
--

Sept 2014 WBTA:
-- katypop
-- scottishwee35
-- Woody73
-- UKangel
-- Ginamarie
-- CustardTart
-- KrisannB
-- birkner
--
--

Anyone else? If so, just add your name to the list.

Woody

Woody, I added some names that I knew of on each cruise.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Last edited by EllaEnchanted; 03-13-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #51
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

Woody, I added some names that I knew of on each cruise.
Perfect!

Woody
woody73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #52
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Planky wants to stow away on all of them...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #53
MouseFaninQueue
The CAMERAMAN can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post
What does that mean Ken....no going out of Port Canaveral? You would then prefer to go out of Vancouver or San Juan or Barcelona? Does the time of year matter to you and the family? Thanks for your input.
No I don't want a trans Atlantic or Mediterranean where I have to fly across an ocean. I would prefer a west coast cruise, but an east coast I wouldn't necessarily say no to.

DL - 1978, 1995, 1998 (honeymoon), May 2005, Oct 2005, May 25-28 2008, Mar 2009 WDW - 1992, 1997 (got engaged), Oct 28-Nov 5 2006, May 5-10 2008 DCL Wonder - Nov 5-9 2006, April 27 - May 3, 2011 (to Vancouver), May 3-10, 2011 (1st to Alaska) DCL Magic - May 10-25, 2008
MouseFaninQueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #54
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Technically Puerto Rico is the US... can we talk you into that one?

There will be Mickey bars.......

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 03-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #55
Tink rules

Hi Ken!!! Nice to see you back....

Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #56
Tink rules

& can we eventually combine the two threads so we can chat all together???

Besides... we're gonna confuse Holly after a while...

Old 03-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #57
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseFaninQueue View Post
No I don't want a trans Atlantic or Mediterranean where I have to fly across an ocean. I would prefer a west coast cruise, but an east coast I wouldn't necessarily say no to.
Then you should vote for the Alaska cruise. It takes off from Vancouver. That cruise is starting to get some more votes. Let's see if it tops the other two.

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #58
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
& can we eventually combine the two threads so we can chat all together???

Besides... we're gonna confuse Holly after a while...

Shell, I only did the poll for 2 months then it closes. So this thread will die down after that. Besides, I don't know how to combine them.

Sorry Holly!!

Upcoming DIS Cruises
Old 03-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #59
Tink rules

When this one closes or slows down.. just tell everyone to go back to the other one and post the link...

Old 03-14-2013, 03:02 AM   #60
EllaEnchanted
Champagne Girls Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
When this one closes or slows down.. just tell everyone to go back to the other one and post the link...
I can do that. In fact, I just posted on the other one today. That one is the regular everyday stuff and this one is just on the reunion. This will end with the poll and then we'll only have one again.

Upcoming DIS Cruises

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: