Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Sparrow03
"The only rules that matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Question What's your Favorite Disney Theme Park?

Out of all the Disney theme parks, which one of them is your favorite?
Sparrow03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
Orreed
Olivia

Magic Kingdom. It's just so enchanting. I love the lands in this park, especially the left side of the park. Magic Kingdom is also classic, with great rides. I also really love Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
Sparrow03
"The only rules that matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Magic Kingdom. It's just so enchanting. I love the lands in this park, especially the left side of the park. Magic Kingdom is also classic, with great rides. I also really love Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
Nice , as for my favorite Disney park that would have to be Disneyland. Mostly because I enjoy rides like Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, Matterhorn, Star Tours, and Space Mountain. Not just that but I also enjoy the lands of the park as well.
Sparrow03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

I have to say Disney's Hollywood studios because I like how it gives you that 80's-90's Hollywood era feel. I always feel pretty special when I go there, like I fit in. And of course, The Rock N' Rollercoaster is there and that has to be the best ride in Disney World even though the launch is really scary- or suspenseful.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
"Listen to me. The human world is a mess." ~Sebastian
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow03 View Post
Nice , as for my favorite Disney park that would have to be Disneyland. Mostly because I enjoy rides like Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, Matterhorn, Star Tours, and Space Mountain. Not just that but I also enjoy the lands of the park as well.
So awesome to see a Disneylander on the Teen Board! We mostly talk about Disney World but I adore both equally. I can't pick a favorite resort. Both have there pro's and con's. I REALLY want Orlando to bring Indy. Indy is my favorite ride, ever. Disneyland Pirates is SO much better too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
I have to say Disney's Hollywood studios because I like how it gives you that 80's-90's Hollywood era feel. I always feel pretty special when I go there, like I fit in. And of course, The Rock N' Rollercoaster is there and that has to be the best ride in Disney World even though the launch is really scary- or suspenseful.
Close second for me. I want to work at Hollywood Studios I can relate to the fitting in thing. I always feel happy and content at the Studios. I love RNRC! The launch is neat and I like the music in the car. But the Tower of Terror is my favorite.
Orreed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #6
Tom999
Earning My Ears

I like Disney music.

Tom999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #7
Hooves
Mouseketeer

Well it always used to be Animal Kingdom but I think after our last trip it might just be Hollywood Studios. I love Sunset Boulevard, I adore the Hollywood Tower Hotel and the street performers are great.
Pop Century- December 2004/January 2005
All Star Movies- August 2005
Pop Century- August 2007
Old Key West- August 2010
Old Key West- July/August 2012
Coronado Springs- August 2014
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
barefootMom
Mouseketeer

Magic kingdom because it holds my favorite ride but we are staying on the boardwalk so Epcot may change that because we will be visiting it a lot
barefootMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
101disneyfan
Disney Movie Club Member since March 2014

EPCOT Center.

It used to be Disney-MGM Studios. But I will not return there any time soon, until Disney stops neglecting that park. However, it seems like they are finally getting around to working on the new Disney Studios.

Walt Disney World September 23-25, 2005 CBR, October 6-9, 2007 MNSSHP (Video), June 23-28, 2013 (Video)
2015 Disneyland/ABD Backstage Magic
101disneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed
I agree with you so much there!
Magic Kingdom is a family favorite of ours-that's the park we have to go to, if we just go for one day. I like Disneyland as well; I haven't been there as much (4 vs 8 to WDW, and two of those times I don't remember). It's really the main center of the magic for us!
"Think of me, think of me waking, silent and resigned"-Christine Daae Loving POTO and Mel's theme song
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don't care how far, somehow I'll be strong. I know every mile, will be worth my while. I will go most anywhere to find where I belong." -Hercules
"Blast you, Peter Pan!" -Captain Hook
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013
disneyanney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #11
spursboy13
Galactic Hero

I like EPCOT the best. It has some of the better attractions and I love world showcase. I also love things like the Chinese Acrobats.

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." - Kingdom Hearts
"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." -Hercules
"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." -The Lion King
"Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it." -A Nightmare Before Christmas
"I never look back darling. It distracts me from the now" -The Incredibles
spursboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #12
Darkwing Duck
DIS Veteran

Magic Kingdom for sure. It has the most to do there. A lot of rides and attractions, a lot of shops, a lot of different food stands. You could literally spend the whole day there. I love the other parks, but MGM and EPCOT just don't have enough attractions

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: