Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #11
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrysmom View Post
This is the first trip report I've read all the way through! We are taking our family (me, DH, and our five kiddos) to Disneyland this December, so I was so excited to see a little preview of the magic. We usually do Disneyland every other year, but it's always been February or March, so I'm beyond excited to see what Christmas in the park is all about!

(And on an incredibly silly side-note- thanks for posting how tall you are. I've been coveting the classic Mickey shirt you were wearing the first day, but being 5'9" and about your size, I was worried it would be too short. Now I can order it worry-free!)
Welp, I sure feel honored to have the first TR you've read til the end! Haha. You guys are all going to have so much fun in December! It was such a fun trip to take, I can't wait to go back again. The decorations are honestly jaw-dropping.

Oh! I actually got that t-shirt at Target! It's actually the perfect length, so I'd suggest if you want that one, definitely grab it at Target because I'm not sure if the t-shirt is the same as the one you're wanting to order! Plus, it was only $10, so even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briarrose1306 View Post
I know I'm late to the party, but I'm reading through you TR from the beginning and had to comment on Chapter Five: "I am NEVER going on Splash Mountain again!" This is so why I have a love/hate relationship with SM. I'm never one that gets a little wet, it's ALWAYS a downpour on me, soaked all the way though, so I totally understand your misery. I lost my first cell phone because of SM.
Haha I'm glad you're enjoying my TR and it's NEVER too late to join, I promise! Sure it's over, but I love hearing from people who have read through the whole thing. It was a wonderful trip for us!

OMG, that Splash experience was just... not fun. We are so lucky that my camera was on top of the ponchos in my backpack, otherwise it would have probably been waterlogged. I'm glad I'm not alone in getting soaked on Splash in Disneyland!
danimaroo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: