Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #751
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by linetbo View Post
Are those profesional pictures, the ones with disney borders?
Yes, the ones with the Disney borders are taken by the ships photographer. My sister bought the CD and picture package and since our girls had a lot of pictures taken together, the facial recognition put most of our pictures in with her room, so it worked out great for both of us. I bought us Disney on ice tickets to pay her for my portion of the CD. It was a win win for both of us.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #752
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

If we were to ever cruise again, I'm putting "wander around the ship and take tons of pictures like Jen does" on my list of things to do. I never realized how much we missed seeing.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #753
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

The sunrise is gorgeous and I love all the photos from around the ship. The spa looks amazing. I would find right at home there.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #754
luvslikepi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Welcome to my newest Trip Report. For those who donít know me, I am Jen. And then we have baby Luke in the stroller. He is only about 9 months old and what a cutie he is.
I'd like to hear more about how the little one did. DISbaby will be 8.5 months when we go next month.
luvslikepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #755
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Tha spa is really neat. I am not a spa person, but I may someday have to try out something, like a massage or something ...you know just for the experience. LOL

See I am a spa person; I get a massage at least every three months, a pedicure every two months, etc. I love my spa time...it is "my treat to myself" time and I love it. You really ought to try a massage sometime...they are truly heavenly.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #756
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
If we were to ever cruise again, I'm putting "wander around the ship and take tons of pictures like Jen does" on my list of things to do. I never realized how much we missed seeing.
You must! I know you would love doing that too. Mornings are a good time to do it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
The sunrise is gorgeous and I love all the photos from around the ship. The spa looks amazing. I would find right at home there.

Corinna
I knew you would be right at home in the spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvslikepi View Post
I'd like to hear more about how the little one did. DISbaby will be 8.5 months when we go next month.
He did well. As Katie says, he didn't complain. LOL She put him in the nursery a few times to get a break and she enjoyed that time. She got a diaper genie (I think you can ask your stateroom host for it, but she did have it noted on her reservation as well. It is work at times, but she did fine. Have family helped. I know she had her mom watch him a few times here and there. Come prepared, as Disney didn't have much in the way of baby supplies. She knew that ahead of time and brought all she needed.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #757
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
See I am a spa person; I get a massage at least every three months, a pedicure every two months, etc. I love my spa time...it is "my treat to myself" time and I love it. You really ought to try a massage sometime...they are truly heavenly.
I have had massages, I do like them. I hate spending money on them though. I need to get over that.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #758
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I next headed up to the sports deck.

The putt putt course is just too cute!

A quick look at the ping pong table.

I learned about the sports simulators while touring the Dream in Aug. of 2011. I think they are pretty popular.

Back to more putt putt.

A look off the back of the ship.

I Love this clock!

Foosball!

An artsy look at the Aquaduck!

I then headed back to the room to get ready for the day. Some of the family had started to stir. Dad was really enjoying the balcony as well. I think he really loved this trip. I know he did as he had friends ask if he would ever do it again and he said in a heartbeat!

I just love watching us pull into port.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #759
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

There were birds all over the place, but they seemed to be attracted to one area of the ship. I am not sure if someone was eating over there or if someone had thrown food, but the birds were going crazy!

CRAZY BIRDS!!!!!

I mustíve popped into the room a minute as I have this picture next. I guess I wanted to be sure to get a picture of our room picture.

And while I was going picture crazy with us pulling into port, Geoff was as well down in their rooms.

We all got ourselves dressed and ready and were going to have breakfast at Enchanted Garden. No one had to be anywhere early. Pete, Vicki, and Jude originally had a port adventure for this morning, but after the hurricane came through, it had been canceled, so they changed their plans and booked the same one we were all going on, which wasnít till this afternoon.

Iím sure in the midst of getting dressed and ready, we probably ventured down the hall to the others rooms to see if all was ready. Eventually we all did make it down to Enchanted Garden.

I took a couple of quick shots of the buffet as I walked by. This was my first time eating here for a meal other than dinner. I think other family members ate here a couple more times throughout the trip.

We got a table off to the side in an area all to ourselves. I guess they know we can be kind of loud.

This next picture cracks me up. Dad is putting his napkin on his head Ö.always the life of the party! And there isnít even a grandchild near him to show it off to. Abby has such a cute little look on her face, Alexis is about to fall asleep, and Claire is grabbing the spoon, which for some reason she is mesmerized by.

Jude looks scared at my picture taking Öand see, Claire has that spoon.

I am not sure if she is looking at herself or what? LOL

The ceiling above us was so pretty.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #760
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

I love walking around the resort and take lots of pictures, and I'm sure I'd love to do it on a cruise ship as well. Doing it early in the morning would be such a great idea, if only I didn't love sleep so much.

Seriously, I love that you are showing us so many different areas of the ship.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #761
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

I need to show Drew the pictures of the putt-putt course. I know I have written off the possibility of ever cruising....... but if I showed him he could play putt-putt on the ocean..... that COULD just do the trick!
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #762
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
I love walking around the resort and take lots of pictures, and I'm sure I'd love to do it on a cruise ship as well. Doing it early in the morning would be such a great idea, if only I didn't love sleep so much.

Seriously, I love that you are showing us so many different areas of the ship.
I like to sleep, but on a trip I don't seem to need to as much, or I ignore that need at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
I need to show Drew the pictures of the putt-putt course. I know I have written off the possibility of ever cruising....... but if I showed him he could play putt-putt on the ocean..... that COULD just do the trick!
Thats so funny! if it works, though go for it!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #763
mousetravel
DIS Veteran

All caught up again! Love all the pictures!
The pics with Chip & Dale and the girls on the steps are too cute!!
Mom/Daughter PTR: Christmas Trip! 2011 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post42724982
Mom/Daughter Trip Report June 2011: Disney Dream! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2744972
Mom/Daughter Trip Report: Disney & Sea World 2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2443520

Mom/Daughter Trip Report: WDW & Disney Cruise 2009 ttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2095302
mousetravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #764
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousetravel View Post
All caught up again! Love all the pictures!
The pics with Chip & Dale and the girls on the steps are too cute!!
Thanks. The girls loved hanging out together and seeing the characters.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:45 AM   #765
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Here we go again. Love all those photos of the ship, Jen! Even though I have some that look quite the same and we had those crazy birds too! They were soooooooo loud.

Love the pics of you all at breakfast. Your dad putting the napkin on his head is hilarious. And Claire looking at her spoon .... hm I wonder if it is a magical one.
Thanks for all the great pics, Jen.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: