Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
BoyMom81
Earning My Ears

Our ADR Plan

We can make our ADRs starting next Tuesday, so I'm finalizing my plans now. I'm new at this, so how does this look? Any QS suggestions (I know those aren't ADRs, just wondering)?

Arrival Day, Sunday 9/15: We arrive at ASMo early afternoon, nap, then Chef Mickey's for dinner. I'm thinking 7:00 so maybe we can see wishes from the Contemporary at 9???

Day 1, Monday 9/16: MK, eat breakfast in our room, lunch at a QS location and dinner reservations for 6:30 at Tony's and pray for a patio table for the parade at 8 (thinking 6:30 in case we aren't sitting outside and we need to be out by 8).

Day 2, Tuesday 9/17: HS, 8:00 ADR at Hollywood and vine for my Jake obsessed DS3 to meet Jake! Lunch at Pizza Planet, dinner at resort after an early return to rest since we aren't doing MNSSHP.

Day 3, Wednesday 9/18: MK, Last day. 8:00 ADR at Crystal palace, lunch and dinner QS.
BoyMom81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
BoyMom81
Earning My Ears

On the Tony's ADR, that should read out by 9:00, not a face! Oops!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
Maleficent Dragon
Member Since 2004; lost previous login details

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyMom81 View Post
We can make our ADRs starting next Tuesday, so I'm finalizing my plans now. I'm new at this, so how does this look? Any QS suggestions (I know those aren't ADRs, just wondering)?

Arrival Day, Sunday 9/15: We arrive at ASMo early afternoon, nap, then Chef Mickey's for dinner. I'm thinking 7:00 so maybe we can see wishes from the Contemporary at 9???

Day 1, Monday 9/16: MK, eat breakfast in our room, lunch at a QS location and dinner reservations for 6:30 at Tony's and pray for a patio table for the parade at 8 (thinking 6:30 in case we aren't sitting outside and we need to be out by 8).

In many cases, I would expect people to be standing in front of you blocking your view.

Day 2, Tuesday 9/17: HS, 8:00 ADR at Hollywood and vine for my Jake obsessed DS3 to meet Jake! Lunch at Pizza Planet, dinner at resort after an early return to rest since we aren't doing MNSSHP.

Day 3, Wednesday 9/18: MK, Last day. 8:00 ADR at Crystal palace, lunch and dinner QS.

Your plan is fine, but unless you are sharing meals it seems like a lot of eating (food). Especially when you have a buffet.

Maleficent Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
BoyMom81
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent Dragon

Your plan is fine, but unless you are sharing meals it seems like a lot of eating (food). Especially when you have a buffet.
I'm not really planning our QS meals. I'm only thinking 2 main meals and a snack most days. That part is just hard knowing what a 3 year old will want and need to do this far ahead.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyMom81 View Post

Sunday sounds fine. Another idea is to eat at CM a little earlier, then take the monorail to Poly and watch Wishes from the beach. The beach view is better than the CR observation deck, imo.

Monday: CS locations that we like are CHH and Pecos Bill's. However the hot location these days is BOG - I would do that.

Tuesday looks good.

Wednesday: early ADR is great, imo. You can eat and get a lot of things done before the mid morning crowd arrives. CS recommendations same as Monday.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
kimber11
Kimberley

We loved Chef Mickey's and Hollywood and Vine with Jake. I would also recommend trying for a dinner reservation on your MK day.
kimber11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: