Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 08:14 AM   #16
Blessedwithboys
Mouseketeer

WOW thanks all!! We are still deciding...but you all have helped so much

Another few questions!

Our kids will be dining with us, but I am not sure a long sit down will be right for us 3 nights in a row. Would we be able to skip sit down one night? We are looking at a 3 day cruise on the Dream.

Also, is there much to do on a Nassau stop? Are you allowed to stay on the boat or get back on the boat after you explore a bit??
Another weird random question. Can I take sand toys my kids have only ever done one day at the beach and I thought it would be fun to do a little bit of sandcastle building
Blessedwithboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #17
Lobofan5
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedwithboys View Post
WOW thanks all!! We are still deciding...but you all have helped so much

Another few questions!

Our kids will be dining with us, but I am not sure a long sit down will be right for us 3 nights in a row. Would we be able to skip sit down one night? We are looking at a 3 day cruise on the Dream.

You can do anything you want. You can skip the main dinners entirely..although your kids will love Animators Palate and the one that has the virtual turtle... You can eat at any of the quick serve restaraunts..you can get room service..the buffet has a small sit down dinner..you and your husband shouldn't miss the chance to go to Palo one night *it's amazing*

Also, is there much to do on a Nassau stop? Are you allowed to stay on the boat or get back on the boat after you explore a bit??

Not going to lie..we really, REALLY, disliked Nassau..a lot. We couldn't get back to the boat fast enough. If I had it to do over, I would stay aboard and enjoy a less crowded ship...ride the duck.. pools...anything but get off at Nassau.

Another weird random question. Can I take sand toys my kids have only ever done one day at the beach and I thought it would be fun to do a little bit of sandcastle building
Castaway Cay WILL BE YOUR FAVORITE..yes bring toys.. I think they actually provide some for kids..but I'm not sure..my kids are older. Any day at Castaway Cay is awesome.

The best thing about cruising is you are on vacation the MOMENT you step on board until you get off!
Lobofan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: