Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #16
luv2sleep
DIS Veteran

We are going to be in 12504 which is just on the other side. The reviews on this room are good. I think it will be great!

Last edited by luv2sleep; 03-09-2013 at 10:22 PM.
luv2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #17
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

We were in it this past Sept. I think my trip report has some pictures of the room. We liked it! We didn't find it small.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #18
DaddyNash
Earning My Ears

So how did 12004 turn out for you? We just got booked into that room since all of the suites were full (for Oct 2014?!?). My initial reaction was to request a move since it was so far up front, that I was worried about motion, as well as a super-windy deck... but OTOH it seems like it would be really secluded up there. Anyway, would love more feedback if anyone has some.
DaddyNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #19
phinz
12 Volt Man

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and Southeast of Disorder

We loved it, but it was a rough ride the first two days. My wife is prone to motion sickness and boy did she have it. Between our room and Palo the first night, she was down for the count for 24 hours. I loved the seclusion. It was quiet. The Concierge hosts PJ, Tracey and Alice were amazing. Vicente and Aris, our Stateroom hosts, were incredible as well. And I can't forget Jasmine, one of the servers/attendants in the lounge. She went above and beyond and was a delight to talk to. The biggest problem I had was early in the morning you would hear cast members dragging the sun loungers out across the 13th floor deck, but I was usually awake by then anyway. It only really woke me up once. We did have a wall between us and 12006 out on the verandah come loose and start slamming the first night. I called Guest Services at 2:30 in the morning and somebody was up to fix it in 10 minutes. Great service.

My wife said next time she wants 11th floor, as far aft as possible in Concierge, though. Just to try and eliminate the rock and roll somewhat. That and it would be closer to the Rainforest Room. We took showers there every day instead of in the room. Bigger showers!
Old 12-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #20
TitanBrett
Mouseketeer

"Wow, this will be my room on the 10-26-13 cruise. Dang its smaller? Is it something you notice? :/ Any other pros/cons anyone else might have? "

Hey, I'll be on that same cruise in 12508
TitanBrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: