Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
Tammy296
DIS Veteran

CBR, BC or other?

Ok, so we're in the midst of booking a spring trip. Which place would you prefer and why? Pros and cons of those who have been there before are helpful....

I've never been to either and never been to any deluxe before. Contemporary was completely booked up for our dates so we couldn't choose that....

looking for: hot tubs, boats, easy access to night life/bars, beach style, sand. Friendly (not stuck up) resort. Just 2 adults going - a girls only trip so since we're going during spring break....you get the idea. I enjoy children but we'd like to find ways to enjoy good drinks, good food, good swimming (are pools really warm in April???)

Bus transportation should be reasonably easy and no long waits. Any longer than 15-20 minutes I have no patience for.

Also which is the bigger resort? Closer to other resorts and parks? We like DTD and Epcot for eating, MK is also a favorite.

Thanks for any/all comments (appreciated)!

Tammy

-----------------------------
All Star Sports May 1997; Pop Century May 1999; Pop Century May 2010; Port Orleans French Quarter Nov 2010; Port Orleans Resort New Rooms Sept/Oct 2012; FIRST SOLO STAY: Beach Club/POP Century Mar 2013; POR Oct 2013
Tammy296 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: