Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports > Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
luvslikepi
DIS Veteran

Updated (4/11): PTR Girl's Only 4 Day Dream - April 14-18, 2013

I have been going non-stop since my little one was born July 25. My hubs deployed October 1 and won't be back for a few more months. I'm a working full-time, Phd student full time, Disney obsessed momma of beautiful baby girl and three fur babies. And I need a vacation. I will post a full intro once my brain has recovered from an insane work week.

I've been obsessed with taking a vacation, a cruise vacation because on those vacations I actually relax. I can't relax at DL or WDW because I'm constantly going.

Classes end April 11...I take my PhD quals the first week in June...so I've been begging for some kind of break between the end of classes and the official beginning of the end for dissertation. Today my dream was answered when Gramma said...you're right, we need a girl's only trip. The last one was to WDW in 2004! So we booked.

We have our flights, the cruise booked and a night at the MCO Hyatt booked. DISbaby has flown before (on shorter flights) so hopefully she'll manage this one well.

We are not actually planning anything for this....nothing is set in stone. I found when we went to Disneyland in December that was the best plan.

The only thing we'll have to do is try to get our dinner seating changed to the first...DISbaby goes to sleep relatively early and won't make it to a late dinner.

Can't wait to meet some fellow DISers and relax and will create a proper intro thus week.

Last edited by luvslikepi; 04-11-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Update
luvslikepi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: