Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #16
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
 
mandymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
Posts: 72,641
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
That's a great start well done!

I know exactly what you mean about sometime to yourself. Can't remember the last time I had some 'me' time since Charlie was born in October lol!

Weigh in day tomorrow for me. Struggled with will power this week, and there have been far too many tasty treats around.
Good Luck with your weigh-in Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post
Thanks everyone

It was weigh in day today and only a small one this week. Only a half lb gone, which is frustrating, but least it's off and not on

Good Luck to everyone this week
Well done on losing 1/2 lb Rachel
__________________
Mandy xx



mandymouse is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #17
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran
 
Laurafoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Posts: 4,896

Well STS this week. Not that disappointed as i know i wasnt as careful as i should have been and atleast its not a gain.

__________________
Laurafoster is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #18
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
 
mandymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
Posts: 72,641
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Well STS this week. Not that disappointed as i know i wasnt as careful as i should have been and atleast its not a gain.

Well done on STS Laura Fingers crossed for a loss next week
__________________
Mandy xx



mandymouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #19
pampat
Never Forget: It was all started by a Mouse!
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 752

Half a pound down for me this week.

For those of you that are WW members, please look out for the June edition of the magazine. My leader, Jo Pack won the meeting of the year for the whole of the UK! I didn't get my picture in the mag, but we all had a great day, Penny Haslem came over for the meeting, gave a talk and and a q and a session.

I'm off next week, back over to England to do a second viewing of our new house so I shall miss weigh in.

Pam
pampat is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #20
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
 
mandymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
Posts: 72,641
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampat View Post
Half a pound down for me this week.

For those of you that are WW members, please look out for the June edition of the magazine. My leader, Jo Pack won the meeting of the year for the whole of the UK! I didn't get my picture in the mag, but we all had a great day, Penny Haslem came over for the meeting, gave a talk and and a q and a session.

I'm off next week, back over to England to do a second viewing of our new house so I shall miss weigh in.

Pam
Well done on losing another 1/2lb Pam
__________________
Mandy xx



mandymouse is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #21
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran
 
Laurafoster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Posts: 4,896

I e decided that I'm going to take a few weeks break from my diet. Apart from a few days off over Xmas I've been dieting for 14 weeks and feel like I've got a bit stuck in a rut. The next few weeks I've got Mother's Day, a week in centre parks and my birthday so I'm going to allow myself a few weeks to enjoy them.

Whilst I'm not going to be actively dieting I am going to try and not gain much (or any hopefully) and then rejoin at the end of March to try and lose my last stone

Good luck everyone else!
__________________
Laurafoster is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 02:33 AM   #22
jjk

Pete and I wait and watch some lovely baby lizards
I have always booked myself
"Play Up Pompey"
 
jjk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Reading UK
Posts: 21,506

I havent been on here for a while as had been struggling with my diet for the last few months and getting frustrated, However I have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid which has been the reason for all the struggle.My GP has started me off on a low dose of medication then I have to wait a few weeks to see if it needs to be raised.
once they sort out the correct dose things should Improve. My goal until then is to Maintain my current weight. However really pleased as got weighed this morning and I had lost 3lb I will hopefully be all sorted in a few weeks and then try to loose the last pesky stone. Good luck to Everybody that is doing so well on this thread
__________________
Rachel "Play up Pompey, Pompey Play up"
[IMG]


[/IMG]

2000 Disneyland paris 2003 Ramada inn 2004 Quality inn plaza2005 Cumbrian lakes2006 Emerald Island July and December2007 Emerald Island May and July2008 Emerald Island and Contemporary Resort2009 Saratoga Springs 2010 Animal Kingdom lodge2011HRH Animal KingdomLodge 2012Holiday inn Miami ocean front /Animal Kingdom lodge

Last edited by jjk; 03-09-2013 at 02:30 PM.
jjk is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:27 AM   #23
irongirlof12
Am I the only one who loves Quorn Sausages?
I would love to be at Ghiradelli's ice cream parlour with a massive choc sundae
 
irongirlof12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK.
Posts: 5,589

Well done Rachel, I hope the meds get it under control for you. good weight loss too.
__________________
Andrea xxx
1994:Grosvenor 1996:POFQ 2002: Comfort Inn LBV 2007: CSR 2009:OKW 2011:POFQ&Dream HNY DLP 2012
irongirlof12 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:39 AM   #24
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
 
mandymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
Posts: 72,641
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
I e decided that I'm going to take a few weeks break from my diet. Apart from a few days off over Xmas I've been dieting for 14 weeks and feel like I've got a bit stuck in a rut. The next few weeks I've got Mother's Day, a week in centre parks and my birthday so I'm going to allow myself a few weeks to enjoy them.

Whilst I'm not going to be actively dieting I am going to try and not gain much (or any hopefully) and then rejoin at the end of March to try and lose my last stone

Good luck everyone else!
Enjoy your time off dieting for a little while Laura, see you at the end of March

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk View Post
I havent been on here for a while as had been struggling with my diet for the last few months and getting frustrated, However I have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid which has been the reason for all the struggle.My GP has started me off on a low dose of medication then I have to wait a few weeks to see if it needs to be raised.
once they sort out the correct dose things should Improve. My goal until then is to Maintain my current weight. However really pleased as got weighed this morning and I had lost 3lb I will hopefully be all sorted in a few weeks and then try to loose the last pesky stone. Good luck to Everybody that is doing so well on this thread
Well done on losing 3lbs Rachel, that's great. I hope the meds kick in quickly too
__________________
Mandy xx



mandymouse is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #25
hugsy
Earning My Ears
 
hugsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17

Hi All,

Haven't posted in a while, had a few STS and got pretty peed off, but pleased to report a 4.5lb loss this week, so very happy!

The 1.5 stone lost mark is proving elusive, but I hope to get it this week as I've only a pound to go.

Well done to everyone on your losses so far, I love reading the comments, it's so motivating :-)
__________________

hugsy is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #26
LunaMini
Believing is just the beginning...
 
LunaMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
Posts: 355

Not expecting a loss at all tomorrow. We've had a bad weekend here and I'm very sad to say have turned to to Chocolate to try and make us feel better. To be honest I didn't even feel guilty eating it!
Oh well back to being good tomorrow
__________________

October 1995 - Coach Trip
November 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
October 2010 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Cheyenne
July 2012 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Santa Fe
March 2014 - Birthday Treat - Disneyland Hotel!
LunaMini is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:41 AM   #27
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
 
mandymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
Posts: 72,641
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugsy View Post
Hi All,

Haven't posted in a while, had a few STS and got pretty peed off, but pleased to report a 4.5lb loss this week, so very happy!

The 1.5 stone lost mark is proving elusive, but I hope to get it this week as I've only a pound to go.

Well done to everyone on your losses so far, I love reading the comments, it's so motivating :-)
Well done on your 4.5lb loss, that's great Good Luck at reaching your target this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMini View Post
Not expecting a loss at all tomorrow. We've had a bad weekend here and I'm very sad to say have turned to to Chocolate to try and make us feel better. To be honest I didn't even feel guilty eating it!
Oh well back to being good tomorrow
Good luck for today hun, fingers crossed things won't be so bad
__________________
Mandy xx



mandymouse is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 04:55 AM   #28
LunaMini
Believing is just the beginning...
 
LunaMini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
Posts: 355

A 1lb gain for me I was expecting a bad result though, it's only a small gain though and I can work in it this week. I'm certainly not giving up
__________________

October 1995 - Coach Trip
November 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
October 2010 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Cheyenne
July 2012 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Santa Fe
March 2014 - Birthday Treat - Disneyland Hotel!
LunaMini is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #29
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?
 
mandymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Nuneaton U.K.
Posts: 72,641
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMini View Post
A 1lb gain for me I was expecting a bad result though, it's only a small gain though and I can work in it this week. I'm certainly not giving up
It's OK to have a little blip now and again Stacy, and you will have that 1lb off in no time Good Luck over the next week hun
__________________
Mandy xx



mandymouse is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #30
hugsy
Earning My Ears
 
hugsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17

Finally hit the 1.5 stone mark today, am over the moon

Have been able to start making ADRs this week, so am getting very over excited about my trip

Good luck to everyone with your weigh ins this week
__________________

hugsy is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.