Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2013, 02:16 AM   #1
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Book a room at Universal, while keeping a room at WDW?

My mom and I will be at WDW May 10th-20th. However, I have an Universal AP and have purchased her one of those 'buy 2 days, get the 3rd day free' Universal tickets. My mom will be using an ECV and does not do the rides, but enjoys just looking around. I was thinking to keep my mom from having to wait so long for me, while I'm riding, that front of the line pass might be nice. Plus we are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and will have a rental car, but I'm unsure about driving off property all the way over to Universal three different days and would just as soon avoid it if possible. With my AP I could probably get a discount for a Universal resort, but then would be paying for two nights at Bonnet Creek for the same two nights, when we wouldn't even be there. How are the lines midMay and would it be worth it to have rooms at both Bonnet Creek and Universal rented for the same two nights, just to get front of the line pass and to avoid having to drive back and forth from WDW to Universal? or is FOTL pass not needed and we should just drive back and forth those two or three days?

How long does it take drive over there anyway? I booked the ten nights at Bonnet Creek through a third party, so canceling two of our nights at BC is not an option. The change fee would be more than the extra two nights at BC.

Last edited by aubriee; 03-07-2013 at 02:40 PM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: