DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
Jobelly
Earning My Ears

What use year should i choose

I think this might be a complicated question. We're looking to buy at SS with the intention of travelling every couple of years for maybe two weeks at a time so think we will need between 250 and 300 points so we can rent a 2 bed. Our first trip will be next may and generally we would travel between may and end of August but hoping for one December trip at some point so thought a march or April year would be best. If we travel may 2014 and then don't travel until August 2016 again am I right in thinking I'd probably be better with a December use year as any points I bank from 2014 wouldn't be valid if they were a march use year.
Do you feel only travelling every couple of years is difficult using DVC for getting the points balance right between banking and borrowing so as to avoid wasting them. Would love to go every year but air fare too much from uk.
Jobelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: