|03-06-2013, 09:07 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2000
First Time DDP - Is it for us?
My husband and I are staying at The Wilderness Lodge this coming December for 11 nights. We booked with the regular dining plan and then changed to the deluxe dining plan. I tried to go back to the regular plan but my travel agent discouraged me from doing it saying that a discount might come out by then.
The idea of the DDP sounds good to me for the following reasons:
1) Not having to worry about what we are spending (except for tax, tips and not included items - alcohol - we like to have a couple of glasses of wine with dinner).
2) Being able to sit down and relax and get waited on.
3) Being able to try all of the different restaurants and food that we would have not dined at or ordered if we were paying out of pocket.
1) We are both diabetic and do not need dessert with every meal
2) It seems like a lot of food
3) We want to have fun and relax at the same time. Will having the dining plan be a huge burden or can we work it into a plan?
Please...opinions...suggestions. Thanks in advance for any advice that would be helpful.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|